ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card Delivery - ILR Croydon - Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

thewind
Newly Registered

BRP Card Delivery - ILR Croydon - Urgent

Post by thewind » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me if stuck in a similar situation or have any updated regarding the same.

I had my ILR appointment on 17th Oct 2012 at Croydon and my application was successful. They gave me a letter which said I'll receive the BRP card with in 7 working days from the date of letter, but if not received within 10 working days, please let us know.

I have not received my BRP card till today.
I also dropped them as email yesterday with all the details but no response yet.

Does anyone know what could be the possible cause for this.
What should I do now?

Thanks in advance.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:22 pm

have you tried ringing the parcel company >> http://www.thedx.co.uk/customerservice/trackinganitem/

ring them and give them your full address, they will let you whether they have anything for you from HO. if not then i would ring UKBA on the letter they provided you

thewind
Newly Registered

Post by thewind » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:26 pm

innocentdevil wrote:have you tried ringing the parcel company >> http://www.thedx.co.uk/customerservice/trackinganitem/

ring them and give them your full address, they will let you whether they have anything for you from HO. if not then i would ring UKBA on the letter they provided you
Thanks a lot innocentdevil for your help.

I called them and they confirmed that its to be delivered tomorrow.

Thank u very much again.