ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Ceremony invitation letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Post by vinitmanu » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:27 pm

I received exactly the same letter asking me to contact my local council. I tried them yesterday but apparently they had just received all the certificates and were in the process of inserting on to their system. I phoned them this morning and they booked me for ceremony on the 8th Nov.

gaurav.gangwani
Newly Registered

Post by gaurav.gangwani » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi Guys,

I also applied through NCS and just received the approval letter on Saturday which states that I need to call my local council office to book a ceremony ASAP, so do I need to wait for some invitation letter separately or is this is the only letter I need because the application was via NCS?

Thanks
Gaurav

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm

gaurav.gangwani wrote:Hi Guys,

I also applied through NCS and just received the approval letter on Saturday which states that I need to call my local council office to book a ceremony ASAP, so do I need to wait for some invitation letter separately or is this is the only letter I need because the application was via NCS?

Thanks
Gaurav
This is the only letter you need.