ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to get same day appointment for my 6 month old

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Indy
Newly Registered

Unable to get same day appointment for my 6 month old

Post by Indy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:48 am

I have been trying to get a same day appointment using the premium service for my 6 month old son online and have been unsuccessful. I am applying under the Tier 1 PBS General category. I have been trying for over 20 days now. I need the same day appointment as I am travelling out of the UK in December. Is there a way to get same day appointments for children under 1 year?

Early this year when I went to give my Biometrics, I was told that there were technical problems and hence no appointments are being shown online and hence many couldn't get a Premium appointment at their PEO. I emailed the ukba and they said everything is fine at their end

Please help, I desperately need the visa for my baby this month. Any help will be highly appreciated.

madhumesh
India

Re: Unable to get same day appointment for my 6 month old

Post by madhumesh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I think you should be trying in Tier 1 General PBS Dependant if it's not typo. Keep trying sometimes cancelled appointment become available at day times.

The other option is super premium service if you don't already know but pretty expensive.
Indy wrote:I have been trying to get a same day appointment using the premium service for my 6 month old son online and have been unsuccessful. I am applying under the Tier 1 PBS General category. I have been trying for over 20 days now. I need the same day appointment as I am travelling out of the UK in December. Is there a way to get same day appointments for children under 1 year?

Early this year when I went to give my Biometrics, I was told that there were technical problems and hence no appointments are being shown online and hence many couldn't get a Premium appointment at their PEO. I emailed the ukba and they said everything is fine at their end

Please help, I desperately need the visa for my baby this month. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Indy
Newly Registered

Post by Indy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I have been trying since many days, haven't got an appointment yet. So wanted to know if there is a different way or a number to get appointments for children

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 am

No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!