ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sage Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sathishnec2012
Newly Registered

Sage Payslips

Post by sathishnec2012 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for my Tier 1 general visa extension next month. I have got an PEO appointment. I am having a doubt with my payslips that I got from my company. The payslips are from the Sage software, they are in a light thin sheet. The Finance Administrator told me that this should be OK as it has got the company name on it and also it is not an internet payslip as she provides it to me every month. I want to know if I need to get the payslip stamped and signed in this case. My company has not got a stamp as such. The finance administrator is ready to give a letter of confirmation stating that the payslips are original on company headed letter. Please help...

Regards,

S

eclairs

Post by eclairs » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 pm

I don't see a problem with SAGE payslips, but to be on the safer side, ask your finance admin to mention about the payslips in the Employer Letter that confirms your earnings claimed.

bluebug
- thin ice -

Post by bluebug » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

All type of payslips are good as far as they got company name printed on them .You can ask your accounts department to stamp them with company stamp but that's not necessary.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:03 am

bluebug wrote:All type of payslips are good as far as they got company name printed on them.
So, if I print an "online payslip" in which the "name of the company is printed", will it be fine to use without signature and stamp from the employer?
SAGE payslips are "formal" payslips issued by the employer or a payroll provider authorised by an employer, therefore may be used without the need for signature and stamp.

sathishnec2012 wrote:The finance administrator is ready to give a letter of confirmation stating that the payslips are original on company headed letter. Please help...

Regards,

S
If the "SAGE payslip issued online using a software and then printed on a light thin sheet" gives you an impression that it could have been created using a design & editing software then the caseworker may get the same impression. Therefore I would suggest that, to mitigate any risk of suspicion, you get a letter as stated above or follow eclairs's suggestion or , better still, don't use such payslips at all and request them to issue you a letter confirming salary payments (as prescribed in the policy guidance). Your choice!
Last edited by geriatrix on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sathishnec2012
Newly Registered

Thank you for all your suggestions.

Post by sathishnec2012 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi eclairs,bluebug,sushdmehta

Thank you all for your suggestions... The finance admin did tell me that these are formal payslips and they are not online payslips. But to be on the safer side as suggested by sushdmehta, I will get a letter of confirmation that the payslips are genuine along with the pays on a letter.