ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help in tier1 (entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Need help in tier1 (entrepreneur)

Post by tinafeb20 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:28 am

Hi friendz,
can anyone help out i am in big confusion. My PSW is expiring in december 2012 and i am planning to switch to tier1 (entrepreneur). I am confused that If a register with HM Revenue as self-employed by xyz security services and my designation is security manager which is level 4 and my designation is at graduate level apart from business operations. can i file my application taking above situations. another question is do i require a business plan and any business promotion materials with my application as my business will be dormant still i get my visa. please suggest me the possible solutions .......In anticipation of good suggestions.

Thankq.

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Re: confusion in business for tier1 (entrepreneur)

Post by tinafeb20 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 pm

tinafeb20 wrote:Hi friendz,
can anyone help me out i am in big confusion. My PSW is expiring in december 2012 and i am planning to switch to tier1 (entrepreneur). I am confused that If a register with HM Revenue as self-employed by xyz security services and my designation is security manager which is level 4 and my designation is at graduate level apart from business operations. can i file my application taking above situations. another question is do i require a business plan and any business promotion materials with my application. please suggest me on this asap.......

Thankq.
In anticipation of reply from any forum members. any suggestions will be much appreciated. Many thanks.

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 am

I suggest its better to register a company and appoint yourself as a director. You company should not be dormant at the time of application you must engaged in a business activity.

No need for business plans

You must submit some advertising material of your business like visiting cards, brochures, flyers or ad in newspaper.

A fresh contract or invoice with your client.

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Post by tinafeb20 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:08 am

thebestone wrote:I suggest its better to register a company and appoint yourself as a director. You company should not be dormant at the time of application you must engaged in a business activity.

No need for business plans

You must submit some advertising material of your business like visiting cards, brochures, flyers or ad in newspaper.

A fresh contract or invoice with your client.

Many thanks for your valuable information. it means a lot to me........