ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife ILR Husband student visa.. Need Help URGENT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zagoo2000

Wife ILR Husband student visa.. Need Help URGENT

Post by zagoo2000 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 am

Hi there,

I recently been granted an ILR. Now I want to apply for my husband who has been waiting for his student visa tier 4 extension for 2 years now but due to some fees problem from the UKBA and his application was put on hold and since then he has been waiting.

We are now considering a fresh application which will be probably FLR(M)..? but we are confused and dont no what to do and where to start.

Please help and advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:45 am

Applying from inside the UK.

If his student extension application was valid and undecided, then he could probably vary it to FLR(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zagoo2000

Post by zagoo2000 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:32 am

vinny wrote:Applying from inside the UK.

If his student extension application was valid and undecided, then he could probably vary it to FLR(M).
Thanks Vinny. I'm having a mixture of advice. Its getting all really confusing to decide which way to go. ok Here is the problem;

He was studying MBA from university and he applied for 6 months (in jun 2010 i think) extension for his final dissertation to complete. The UKBA replied (in oct 2010 i think) that fee has not been deducted and the application is rejected/refused/returned and they advised to do it again. There were more than enough funds in the bank account and it was maintained properly as well, so don't know how they missed it. He consulted a lawyer and he suggested to deal with it, because his visa was expired by dec 2011. The lawyer requested to reconsider the application because the enough funds were in the account and argued against the invalidity of application. During these days he was living up in Gloucester.The last respond he had from UKBA was back in Feb 2012 in which they stated about application fee not being deducted and he has no right of stay and i should reapply. My lawyer again replied to UKBA suggested us don't worry and just wait. UKBA will consider it. (Is our laywer playing about?)

We got married in last year 2011 and now i have got 4 months old daughter. My visa indefinte has been granted last month. I'm so worried how is this going to sorted. I have been told to apply for FLR(M) but its requirement is the earning £22,400.. so im confused what to do :'(

Is he an overstayer? what other options do i have? what does he need to do to regularize his visa? please advise...

zagoo2000

Post by zagoo2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Please reply, still waiting for a sincere advice :(

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 am

zagoo2000 wrote:Dear members,

I have been granted an ILR in October 2012. We got married in last year Sep 2011 I have 6 months old baby also born british. My husband was came in 2007 on student visa he applied for extension june 2010 UKBA rejected application reason was visa application £375 fees not gone through from his bank account or false payment details) but that time he had enough funds in his account but ukba return his all documents in october 2010.and then we put the case through to solicitor to stay legal here atleast. (As long as ukba home office case workers in UK are dealing with the cases – no one in this country in illegal or overstayer) Also he did not receive any legal notice time period from UKBA stating that I have been living illegal here. He involved to MP and Prime Minster in this case and explained to them case situation and about UKBA Home office un responsibile reply.

I'm so worried how is this going to sorted and dont know which application should I do for him.. Most people have been saying that he should go back to his home land and apply FLR M from there to get quick settlement. OR should I apply FLRO visa for him in the United kingdom?

I am not sure that if he go back then it would be easy for him to come back or not or what if stuck there..!! what if he apply from here then what going to be the chances for him to get settle quick..?

Is he an overstayer? what other options do i have?

I need to have urgent advice so that without delay I can apply for appropriate application for him. please advice

Thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 am