ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

whoesnext

Re: July response

Post by whoesnext » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 am

HKamy20 wrote:Asalaam u Alaykum

How are you?

Update about timeline -a little long but try to follow my Wifes teachers ssisters daughter applied for her visa i was told mirpur but maybe wrong however however the girl had applied on july 4th..n shes got her response n is already in uk Alhamdulillah.

Ill ask my Wife is can find out more...

Timeline for my Wife
Submitted 6th July at Karachi
At BHC on 20th
Thats a good news for july applicants :D.....Hopefully we will see some improvements in the new processing times for october on UKBA website....

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:36 am

Shah12 wrote:As a June applicant that makes me soo angry, you've ruined my mood. Shows you how much corruption and unfaireness in the processing times
What if the case that was handled in July was more straightforward than yours? What if one of yoru documents looks suspicious? You should be more careful of the words you choose and not act in such rash ways. They handled the other application more quickly almost certainly because the other applicant met each and every criteria and the documents cleared straight through as well.

What if you have a document missing and they are trying to see if you meet the criteria through putting 1 and 1 together?

Show some patience, there's more to this world than potentially waiting a few extra weeks for a VISA.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 am

king2be98 wrote:
Shah12 wrote:As a June applicant that makes me soo angry, you've ruined my mood. Shows you how much corruption and unfaireness in the processing times
What if the case that was handled in July was more straightforward than yours? What if one of yoru documents looks suspicious? You should be more careful of the words you choose and not act in such rash ways. They handled the other application more quickly almost certainly because the other applicant met each and every criteria and the documents cleared straight through as well.

What if you have a document missing and they are trying to see if you meet the criteria through putting 1 and 1 together?

Show some patience, there's more to this world than potentially waiting a few extra weeks for a VISA.

King2be98 aren't you the same guy who said to me that no case is straight forward. You are contradiciting from your own previous posts mate by using lots of "What if What if".

Let me answer you in the same way. What if Shah12 feel genuinly agrieved lik me that his documents are complete and straight forward as well and UKBA shouldnt take long to decide his application. We have a right to be agrieved because UKBA are charging stupid money and providing sh*t service. If you dont like it then dont make a comment.

Everybody here believes that they have provided all the necessary documents and the applications should be decided on first come first serve basis.

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 am

king2be98 wrote:

I have to disagree King2be98,

I know not all June applicants are part of this forum but the ones that are seem to still be waiting for decisions to be made.

How can UKBA be looking at July applicants when people in May/June are still waiting for decisions to be made.

I understand not all applications will be straightforward but I hope they are looking at applications on when they are being submitted. How can they be looking at July applications when they have not processed May/June applications.

I know we all have to be patient and decisons will be made when it written for them to be made but UKBA are a JOKE even you have to agree with that deep down.

We have to adhere to their rules and regs because we made the decision to get married abroad and bring our spouses to the UK but they are taking the biscuit in the way they deal with things.

Just a Monday morning rant I got more but cant be asked!!!

Married: 21/09/2012
App Submitted: 12/06/12
Under Process @ BHC: 25/06/12
RFC: Still Waiting ( Soon Inshallah - When Allah Wills)

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:03 am

"my Wifes teachers ssisters daughter applied for her visa"

Guys, no disrespect to @HKamy20 but can we get a 'proper' confirmation about this first please?

Most of us here are applicants or spouse of the applicants so we know our exact timelines and circumstances. I am very sceptical about second or third hand information. A lot of details can be lost or possibly changed in these situations through no fault of the people involved in the long communication chain.

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am

topgun! wrote:"my Wifes teachers ssisters daughter applied for her visa"

Guys, no disrespect to @HKamy20 but can we get a 'proper' confirmation about this first please?

Most of us here are applicants or spouse of the applicants so we know our exact timelines and circumstances. I am very sceptical about second or third hand information. A lot of details can be lost or possibly changed in these situations through no fault of the people involved in the long communication chain.
I am of the same opinion, unless it is fully confirmed by the applicant or the spouse - then it is simply hear say. When I first read the comment - I had my doubts - but I didn't have any burning desire to punch something or someone - Patience is key to all things.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 am

solospy wrote:Everybody here believes that they have provided all the necessary documents and the applications should be decided on first come first serve basis.
If things were done in a first come first serve basis, I promise you, every application would takes years and not months to process. You don't even know how they handle things.

First come first server? Do you even know how they have to handle applications? How many people in diffferent departments are involved? How offshored resources are used to provide verification on certain aspects? You don't.

I've said this a ton of times before, you knew how bad the service was before you applied, you knew how they can refuse for any reason, you knew how long they can take. So why bang on and on about it now as if you didn't know.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 am

gaz ali wrote:I am of the same opinion, unless it is fully confirmed by the applicant or the spouse - then it is simply hear say. When I first read the comment - I had my doubts - but I didn't have any burning desire to punch something or someone - Patience is key to all things.
My friend's brother applied in early July, I know this as I helped prepare the application prior to him getting it couriered to his wife in Pakistan. Application centre Lahore, submission first week July. They had a ready to collect last week. I haven't spoken to him since, but I know it's VISA granted otherwise he would have been on the phone to me about the appeal process.

You guys clearly don't understand that there are multiple ECOs in more than one BHC who handles VISAs, some rattle through them quickly, some take longer. Some people send so many documents with the application that they have to unnecessarily sift through things like birth certificates and driving licenses etc.

The UKBA often has to get document verification from other departments, including governmental which of course can be in the UK. Self assessment forms, NI numbers etc all need to be checked up and that is out of the UKBAs hands. So please stop bitching about the service you're getting and be thankful it's not as long and complicated or even as demanding as the American or Australian processes are.

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am

king2be98 wrote:
gaz ali wrote:I am of the same opinion, unless it is fully confirmed by the applicant or the spouse - then it is simply hear say. When I first read the comment - I had my doubts - but I didn't have any burning desire to punch something or someone - Patience is key to all things.
My friend's brother applied in early July, I know this as I helped prepare the application prior to him getting it couriered to his wife in Pakistan. Application centre Lahore, submission first week July. They had a ready to collect last week. I haven't spoken to him since, but I know it's VISA granted otherwise he would have been on the phone to me about the appeal process.

You guys clearly don't understand that there are multiple ECOs in more than one BHC who handles VISAs, some rattle through them quickly, some take longer. Some people send so many documents with the application that they have to unnecessarily sift through things like birth certificates and driving licenses etc.

The UKBA often has to get document verification from other departments, including governmental which of course can be in the UK. Self assessment forms, NI numbers etc all need to be checked up and that is out of the UKBAs hands. So please stop bitching about the service you're getting and be thankful it's not as long and complicated or even as demanding as the American or Australian processes are.

Knob!!!

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am

king2be98 wrote:
solospy wrote:Everybody here believes that they have provided all the necessary documents and the applications should be decided on first come first serve basis.
If things were done in a first come first serve basis, I promise you, every application would takes years and not months to process. You don't even know how they handle things.

First come first server? Do you even know how they have to handle applications? How many people in diffferent departments are involved? How offshored resources are used to provide verification on certain aspects? You don't.

I've said this a ton of times before, you knew how bad the service was before you applied, you knew how they can refuse for any reason, you knew how long they can take. So why bang on and on about it now as if you didn't know.

It really piss me off when you try to defend UKBA when you know deep down that they are providing a shit service. And by the way i dont trust those people who keep changing their views and dont stick to what they said in their perious posts. We are already frustrated and you are just here to piss us even more for no reasons. We will keep saying that the amount of fees UKBA charge, they are providing a shit service and if you wana continue defending them, then so be it.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am

king2be98 wrote:

GUYS king is correct in a way.They defo don't do one case at a time. Maybe while waiting on a answer for one case, they look into another which is straight forward then that one gets through. King and i put our appeal in 2 weeks apart from one another, he was 2 weeks after me, and his mrs is already here and ive done my complete 19 weeks wait. But as far as im concerned I explain what the rejection was as it was a error in the date, but look im still waiting. So that shows its not first come first serve they are just working on the cases and some get left behind for what ever reason.

Theres no need to argue on here this board is her for that. This is a information and help forum
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:37 am

Any June applicants recieved RFC's ?

May be there are not enough June applicants here on this forum :(

MY TIMELINE:

14/06/2012 FROM ISB

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 am

I logged on to the forum to see if anyone recieved any rfc and people are just arguying. Yes the ukba have a lot of work etc and they have to go through various departments for verification but regardless of how busy they are and how they operate but at then end of the day they get paid for it and we have to pay a large amount of application fee. They also give us a time limit and if it goes pass that then we have the right to complain whether its regarding first come first serve or simple that they are taking too long. King2be I agree with you that ukba have a lot to do, but we applicants pay a lot of money and surely we can raise our concerns as long its done in a suitable manner. Please people avoid swearing.

Just do dua
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am

Ismail_Asghar wrote:How can UKBA be looking at July applicants when people in May/June are still waiting for decisions to be made.

I understand not all applications will be straightforward but I hope they are looking at applications on when they are being submitted. How can they be looking at July applications when they have not processed May/June applications.

I know we all have to be patient and decisons will be made when it written for them to be made but UKBA are a JOKE even you have to agree with that deep down.

We have to adhere to their rules and regs because we made the decision to get married abroad and bring our spouses to the UK but they are taking the biscuit in the way they deal with things.
It appears as if the "June applicants" havebeen shipped off to the Abu Dhabi Emassy, just as the Jan and April applicants were. So what it means is you'll probably all get your responses around the sime time, within 3/4 days of each other based on the AC you applied from.

The UKBA are not meeting the standards they aim for and the independent bodies monitoring them, but the sheer volume of applications they have and the lack of resources they have to work with means they will struggle. Recently the resourcing has increased to cope with the high application numbers.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 am

May be there are not enough June applicants here on this forum
I think that is the case. We have it seems only about 5-10 June applicants on this forum (they all seem to be the unlucky ones).

App- 08/06/12
RFC- Still waiting...... :cry:

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 am

solospy wrote:Any June applicants recieved RFC's ?

May be there are not enough June applicants here on this forum :(

MY TIMELINE:

14/06/2012 FROM ISB
Still waiting.

App submitted : 12.06.12
Forwarded to BHC: 25.06.12
RFC: Still Waiting (Soon Inshallah)

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 am

Right, let's get back to the topic before moderators shut this forum down.

My timelines:
Applied on 4 July from Karachi.
Forwarded to BHC on 17 July.
18 weeks on Wednesday.

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 am

topgun! wrote:Right, let's get back to the topic before moderators shut this forum down.

My timelines:
Applied on 4 July from Karachi.
Forwarded to BHC on 17 July.
18 weeks on Wednesday.
My Timeline
Islamabad
App Submitted: 12/06/2012
Forwarded to BHC: 26/06/2012
RFC: Still Waiting (soon Inshallah)
21 Weeks Tomorrow
147 Days Total
104 Working Days (Take out a couple of those working days for Eid and the closure they had a few weeks back)
Sick & Tired of waiting but nothing I can do!!!
Last edited by Ismail_Asghar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 am

MY TIMELINE:

DATE OF APPLICATION: 14/06/2012
PLACE OF APPLICATION: GERRY'S ISLAMABAD
UNDER PROCESS AT BHC: 27/06/2012
21 WEEKS ON THIS THURSDAY

som1984

Post by som1984 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 am

solospy wrote:MY TIMELINE:

DATE OF APPLICATION: 14/06/2012
PLACE OF APPLICATION: GERRY'S ISLAMABAD
UNDER PROCESS AT BHC: 27/06/2012
21 WEEKS ON THIS THURSDAY
same timeline as above however its 20 weeks on thursday will all the bank holidays and days off from the BHC
applied at isl - 14/06/2012
processed at bhc - 27/06/2012
RFC- 26/11/12
ALLHAMDULILLAH VISA IS GRANTED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 6Wmc#gid=0

Sarah30

Post by Sarah30 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 am

My Timeline
Applied on July.4.2012
Forwarded to BHC for Processing on July.17.2012
RFC: Waiting

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

I personally think that my husband's case is taking long because he has previous immigration history, not that he is unlucky but maybe there doing more checks on him, inshallah I hope to hear good news by end of November.
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

Sarah30 wrote:My Timeline
Applied on July.4.2012
Forwarded to BHC for Processing on July.17.2012
RFC: Waiting
@Sarah30 We have the same timelines. I applied from Karachi. Where did you apply from?

raja22+1
Newly Registered

Delay ladies and gents

Post by raja22+1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

IF YOU GO ON TO UK VISA PROCESSING TIME AND CHOOSE ISLAMABAD, YOU WILL SE THAT IN SEPTEMBER 2012 THEY HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO DO 37 PERCENT IN 120 DAYS THE TOTAL DECISION MADE WERE 319. SO it means they have around 543 more to go there and there abouts. in august 2012 they gave similar figures firstly although after 15 days more they changed the figures like 70 percent in 90 days I was happy ON THAT TIME NOW I BECAME SAD AGAIN figures not changed. I know they are handling the May ones mostly now hope to hear something soon time line 11.06.2012 ISL
UNDER PROCESS 21.06.2012. very hopefull to hear soon. but being hopeful sometimes gives nothing and just accepting that others have power they may take as long as they want may make your mind go smooth In life there arr many things you cant do nothing about and this is one of them. :roll:

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 am

@raja22+1 UKBA should be posting October figures soon. That should give us a better idea on progress.