ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Anyone got rfc? Its gone slow again..... :(

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Timeline

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi there,

My wife applied on 30th May 2012 @ Lahore but still not had a response while I have read upto 29th May have had responses.

Can anyone update me on May Applicants as I am in Pak but going back in 10 days so a bit worried.

Thanks

Sarah30

Post by Sarah30 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

topgun! wrote:
Sarah30 wrote:My Timeline
Applied on July.4.2012
Forwarded to BHC for Processing on July.17.2012
RFC: Waiting
@Sarah30 We have the same timelines. I applied from Karachi. Where did you apply from?

I also applied from Karachi, I believe there are 4-5 of us here on the forum that applied on the 4th of July

Alyzah
BANNED

Re: Timeline

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

My wife applied on 30th May 2012 @ Lahore but still not had a response while I have read upto 29th May have had responses.

Can anyone update me on May Applicants as I am in Pak but going back in 10 days so a bit worried.

Thanks
you should really contact ukba and find out about your case as I believe most may applicants have got a response.
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Alyzah wrote:

Thanks
you should really contact ukba and find out about your case as I believe most may applicants have got a response.
alizah is right, contack ukba quickly or get ur mp to give them a push.
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Sarah30 wrote:
topgun! wrote:
Sarah30 wrote:My Timeline
Applied on July.4.2012
Forwarded to BHC for Processing on July.17.2012
RFC: Waiting
@Sarah30 We have the same timelines. I applied from Karachi. Where did you apply from?

I also applied from Karachi, I believe there are 4-5 of us here on the forum that applied on the 4th of July
Great. Let's keep each other posted on any developments. Good luck!

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 pm

whoesnext wrote:
topgun! wrote:@whoesnext, we have the same timelines. Can you let me know where you applied from? Good luck!
Applied from Islamabad......emailed MP last week....yesterday he replied asking more details like passport number and stuff....hopefully he l get a status update this or next week from ukba.....
@whoesnext, did you get any updates via your MP regarding you application/timelines?

Hsal
Newly Registered

Post by Hsal » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

King2Be - you seem to dislike people who are genuinely concerned about their timeline. As far as I'm aware, and do correct me if I'm wrong, there is no requirement for you post a reply, let alone one that's exhibits a very negative and condescending tone, towards said people.

The majority of your posts are fine but every now and then you add a personal touch which practically invites the abuse you get. My advise would be to take a back seat and answer questions rather than belittling the concerns of others.

You must be a riot at social gatherings ... sigh ...

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:

Thanks
I contacted my lawyer who made the case for me but says he is unable to do anything until full 24 weeks have gone.

Also I have been told it is better waiting full 120 working days. ANYONE IN MAY LEFT STILL or is it me.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

HaroonAli wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:

Thanks
I contacted my lawyer who made the case for me but says he is unable to do anything until full 24 weeks have gone.

Also I have been told it is better waiting full 120 working days. ANYONE IN MAY LEFT STILL or is it me.
If I was in your position I would contact ukba, but I suppose waiting a little longer won't hurt because 24 weeks has become the norm. :(

raja22+1
Newly Registered

Post by raja22+1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

[quote="Alyzah"][quote="HaroonAli"]Hi there,

Thanks[/quote]

you should really contact ukba and find out about your case as I believe most may applicants have got a response.[/quote]

Sir if you go through these posts you will see only upto 25 may 2012 have recieve there responses. its good for your own brain health that you stop caring when they will give a reply. just be careless about this. and it will come soon or later no body knows... but if you keep giving yourself false hopes and confort that you will recieve the awnser soon. it will keep damaging your brain health, because we all know you I both dont have power over this issue " when we will get a reply". they do. I personally believe you just can not be positive about this and give yourself false hope, you just got to accept the negative that it will be delayed as much upto may be 6 to 7 months and I dont care. If you do recieve an awnser sooner than others then well its good luck to you and bad luck to all of those who havent. They certainly dont care how you are felling! sorry for being negative. this is the world we live in I guess Other people have power to keep wife and husband away from each other how long they want too. Crazy isnt it.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:49 pm

@Hsal, we have a near enough time line, please stay on forum and keep us updated as we may hear same time inshallah :D

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Alyzah wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
my mp contacted ukba on my behalf and he was told to contact again after the 24-week period so im hoping Inshallah we will hear the brilliant news soon. Plz make dua :)

If I was in your position I would contact ukba, but I suppose waiting a little longer won't hurt because 24 weeks has become the norm. :(

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Alyzah wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
my mp contacted ukba on my behalf and he was told to contact again after the 24-week period so im hoping Inshallah we will hear the brilliant news soon. Plz make dua :)

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

raja22+1 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:

Thanks
Sir if you go through these posts you will see only upto 25 may 2012 have recieve there responses. its good for your own brain health that you stop caring when they will give a reply. just be careless about this. and it will come soon or later no body knows... but if you keep giving yourself false hopes and confort that you will recieve the awnser soon. it will keep damaging your brain health, because we all know you I both dont have power over this issue " when we will get a reply". they do. I personally believe you just can not be positive about this and give yourself false hope, you just got to accept the negative that it will be delayed as much upto may be 6 to 7 months and I dont care. If you do recieve an awnser sooner than others then well its good luck to you and bad luck to all of those who havent. They certainly dont care how you are felling! sorry for being negative. this is the world we live in I guess Other people have power to keep wife and husband away from each other how long they want too. Crazy isnt it.
We all should be positive and pray/wish for the best, having a negative perspective can actually be damaging, stay happy and be positive. I think we must all stick to the topic as the moderators might close the forum which is something we don't want.

raja22+1
Newly Registered

just keep praying

Post by raja22+1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:58 pm

hopefully I will get my reply soon. hopefully you guys will to recieve a reply soon. just waiting to hear any june applicant getting an reply so then we would know for sure our reply is also on the way. just a matter of few days... lets see inshallah. up till now I have only seen replies up till 25th.may 2012

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

raja22+1 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:

Thanks

Dont get upset, look the answer will come defo.. its just when so its not like a dead end. They must have lots of cases islamabad is the most busiest high commission that esp this year with the marriage and family visits that people got in before the rules changed. I am sure they are trying their best.....

If you guys feel that you cant chat on here there is a facebook page where you guys are more than welcome and you can talk about anything. You just need to contact member naila, she will happily add you, that were most of us went when they last closed the tread......
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

raja22+1
Newly Registered

facebook page

Post by raja22+1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 pm

how do i find this faceboook page where i would find spouse visa time line talk. can you guide me how and where to get there...

Hsal
Newly Registered

Post by Hsal » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Alyzah wrote:@Hsal, we have a near enough time line, please stay on forum and keep us updated as we may hear same time inshallah :D
Yes, will do. Hopefully sooner rather than later ... the Mrs is getting somewhat disheartened. There's only so much you can say over the phone. Inshallah the wait will be over soon..

zully
Member of Standing

Re: facebook page

Post by zully » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

raja22+1 wrote:how do i find this faceboook page where i would find spouse visa time line talk. can you guide me how and where to get there...
if you go back a few pages there is a member called Naila.... she has also written that you guys can join... pm her she will add you and you hav the time line on there too which gets updated.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Hsal wrote:King2Be - you seem to dislike people who are genuinely concerned about their timeline. As far as I'm aware, and do correct me if I'm wrong, there is no requirement for you post a reply, let alone one that's exhibits a very negative and condescending tone, towards said people.

The majority of your posts are fine but every now and then you add a personal touch which practically invites the abuse you get. My advise would be to take a back seat and answer questions rather than belittling the concerns of others.

You must be a riot at social gatherings ... sigh ...
I understand the point you make. However I had to add a couple of comments if that's ok.

Time and time again, I have to sift through endless posts where people are whining about the timelines, they whine in a way which indicates the waiting period is a surprise to them. I would love to answer as many questions about the process and the post decision actions if they are required, however all I ever get to read is people moaning about the timeline. I think people moaning about the UKBA is more negative than all of my posts combined.

Yes this is a timeline thread and yes people have a right to get a response, but people need to appreciate that they were the ones who decided to marry someone of a non-British nationality. People need to get on with their lives, time flies much quicker and we wouldn't have to read about some people having to wait a few weeks more.

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm

topgun! wrote: @whoesnext, did you get any updates via your MP regarding you application/timelines?
yeah i got email today from MP's office the caseworker said it is taking normally 24 weeks now as BHC in pakistan is overloaded with applications. He has not got the specific detail on my case but he said in email that he will let me know when the ukba will email him about my case, so i guess i have to wait :(

Hsal
Newly Registered

Post by Hsal » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 pm

king2be98 wrote:I understand the point you make. However I had to add a couple of comments if that's ok.

Time and time again, I have to sift through endless posts where people are whining about the timelines, they whine in a way which indicates the waiting period is a surprise to them. I would love to answer as many questions about the process and the post decision actions if they are required, however all I ever get to read is people moaning about the timeline. I think people moaning about the UKBA is more negative than all of my posts combined.

Yes this is a timeline thread and yes people have a right to get a response, but people need to appreciate that they were the ones who decided to marry someone of a non-British nationality. People need to get on with their lives, time flies much quicker and we wouldn't have to read about some people having to wait a few weeks more.
Agreed however this is a sensitive matter and it never hurts to show a little sensitivity. A simple 'I'm afraid you need to wait a little longer because of x y or z.' message is sufficient, either that or not replying.

There's no doubt that you've been more than helpful to many people but, as with life in general, not all things are made equal - people will complain if they view something as unjust. A July applicant getting a response before a June applicant is a typical example of this - even if the reasons are sound you are still left with a bitter taste. That is human nature.

Put simply, show some heart dude. ;)

raja22+1
Newly Registered

Post by raja22+1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm

[quote="Shazia1104"][quote="Alyzah"][quote="HaroonAli"][quote="Shazia1104"][quote="Alyzah"][quote="HaroonAli"]Hi there,

Thanks[/quote]

you should really contact ukba and find out about your case as I believe most may applicants have got a response.[/quote]

alizah is right, contack ukba quickly or get ur mp to give them a push.[/quote]

Also I have been told it is better waiting full 120 working days. ANYONE IN MAY LEFT STILL or is it me.[/quote]
If I was in your position I would contact ukba, but I suppose waiting a little longer won't hurt because 24 weeks has become the norm. :([/quote][/quote]

your 120 working days or 24 weeks will complete on and around 23rd November. because there were lots of holidays in between I believe. Hopefully you will get an awnser soon. :roll:

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm

whoesnext wrote:
topgun! wrote: @whoesnext, did you get any updates via your MP regarding you application/timelines?
yeah i got email today from MP's office the caseworker said it is taking normally 24 weeks now as BHC in pakistan is overloaded with applications. He has not got the specific detail on my case but he said in email that he will let me know when the ukba will email him about my case, so i guess i have to wait :(
Thanks for your reply @whoesnext. They haven't told you anything you didn't know already. It seems some MPs are better at getting more specific information than others. Good luck and it'll all be fine insha-Allah.