ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopporting Document with Entrepreneur Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 pm

And if this transaction can have a contract I am novice, kindly help with that sample I will go and get it signed from him
Solomon

Jyde0608
Newly Registered

Trading contracts/ business motive

Post by Jyde0608 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks for your reply Rajm, it was nice to eventually read from someone, please can u advice on the graduate level job required by the home office in relations to my perspective business motive, I'm planning to open a HR related company which will involve in few aspects from training to advisory roles,how can I fit in a gradute role in this or do I have to get involved in the training of people myself rather than being an intermediary between firms and training organisations...your input will be highly appreciated.

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 pm

solomondid wrote:Thanks there for your reply, but this was just one time service offered to the customer as an example Windows installation and exchange installation and configuration to connect to VPN etc... It was done in over 4 hours I Charged him on hourly basis and he paid for licenses etc I got consultation charge paid in business ac... I use accounting software which generated an invoice and I have some terms mentioned on it already which I got his sign on is that not enough? Kindly reply as I am ready to apply
In that case, invoice + bank statement should be sufficient. But make sure you put down all the details of your client in the invoice, just in case UKBA wants to verify it.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 pm

rajm2012 wrote: In that case, invoice + bank statement should be sufficient. But make sure you put down all the details of your client in the invoice, just in case UKBA wants to verify it.
Sent you private message, kindly share some documentation as I am in the same boat.

Thanks

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi rajm2012,

Highly appreciate your efforts to help new applicants. I have sent you a PM with my email ID. Could you please forward me some sample documents if possible?

Thank You very much.

vsksunny
Newly Registered

Re: Sopporting Document with Entrepreneur Application

Post by vsksunny » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi Friends,

I am planing to show 30K from my uncles third party account from india but bank managers are not providing letter saying funds will disposable in UK I am worried guys