ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Samples for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Document Samples for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Post by riyazahmd » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi,

I am planning apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on this month. I knew that the following Documents are needed along with the application form.

1) Bank Statement of the investing party
2) Letter from the bank confirming the fund is transferable.
3) Letter from the investing party with notary attestation.

Could you please let me know if this information is correct?

Also I am looking for some sample documents to make sure my documents are correct. I will be highly thankful if anyone can help regarding the sample documents.

If there is any other thread about the same subject could you please provide a link?

Thanks!
riz.

thebestone

Re: Document Samples for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Post by thebestone » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 am

riyazahmd wrote:Hi,

I am planning apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa on this month. I knew that the following Documents are needed along with the application form.

Also I am looking for some sample documents to make sure my documents are correct. I will be highly thankful if anyone can help regarding the sample documents.

If there is any other thread about the same subject could you please provide a link?

Thanks!
riz.

Are you applying from abroad or inside uk?

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 am

Formats for bank letter and third party letter are given at the end of tier 1 entrepreneur policy guidance.

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am

Hi thebestone,

I am planning to apply from inside UK. I have kept the maintenance fund of 900 pounds for 3 months with a bank in the UK.

Thanks, I have got two samples (Formats for bank letter and third party letter) from UKBA website!

My company sponsors are located in the UAE. I still does not have a clear idea about notary attestation of the documents. Does it need any additional documents (other than bank statement, bank letter and third party letter) for the application?

It would be better if I can see any sample documents.

Many thanks.

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am

[quote="riyazahmd"]

yes you need a letter from a legal representative confirming the validity of signatures of yours and third party on third-party letter.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 pm

riyazahmd wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
riz.
What I have seen in policy guideline, it says that funds in UK should be on your own name. So no more third party from UK.

Or instead of showing funds already in UK, u can show them abroad and get other third party letters and apply.

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi saeedusman,

Thank you. The investors are now in the UAE but I am still in the UK. The bank with their account is also in the UAE. My plan is, so, to apply with the documents provided from the UAE.

Is it necessary to notarize my signature along with the investor's signature? It would be highly helpful if I can see any sample letter from the legal representative confirming the validity of signatures.

Thanks again.

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Confused with Bank lettter!

Post by riyazahmd » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Please see to different formats of Bank Letters

=================================================

(1)- This is the one I found in this forum

.......BANK LETTER HEAD ( BANK NAME )............................

Date : 10/may/2012
To : Uk Consulate,
Dubai,U.A.E.

Dear Sir,

Sub : Confirmation of account relationship details as on 00/may/2012
Customer ID No: xxxxxxx
In the name of Mr. (Acc Holder's name)

With reference to the captioned subject and request of our customer Mr. (Acc Holder's name) we (bank name) hereby confirm that Mr. (Acc Holder's name) maintaining an account relationship with the bank since 00/jan/2009.

We hereby furnish the position of Mr. (Acc Holder's name) account as available at the close of banking hours on the 00/may/2012.

Account No : xxxxxxx
Account Type : Fixed Investment Deposit
Amount : xxxxxxxxx AED

Customer could transfer this amount to United Kingdom upon his request at the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of transfer in case it is in a different currency.

The bank is regulated by the policies and procedures of the U.A.E central bank.

This certificate is issued as per your explicit request of our customer and is without any risk or responsibility on the part of the bank or any of its officers/employees.

Yours Faithfully,

(Bank name)
Authorized Signatory with stamp.

-------------------------------------------------

2) This one is available in the last page of UKBA guidelines

CONFIDENTIAL

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

In regards to the application of Mr/Mrs/Ms [Name] for Entrepreneur status in the United Kingdom:

I have the consent of [name] to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

[name/s] has £ available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

On this date [give date]

The applicant has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAME available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. Or, the applicant has agreed to form an entrepreneurial team with [name] and has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAMES available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. If these funds are already in the United Kingdom, please give the date of entry to the United Kingdom [date of entry of money into the United Kingdom dd/mm/yyyy]

The applicant/s has/have the following amount of money available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom, held in this institution under the names of [please enter details in the table provided if applicable].

Name of third party contributor

Name and address of Authorised Financial Institution

This institution is regulated by the FSA [state form of registration]

Name and contact details of the Author of this document

Signature of authorised person of the Authorised Financial Institution

=================================================

The first letter does not contain any clue about visa applicants.

But, the second letter (which i found from the UKBA guidelines document) states visa applicants' names in the document. If we are depending a third party investor, do we have to show our names in this bank letter? Can I prefer the first format if the bank is not ready to issue a letter with our names?

Kindly help!

thebestone

Re: Confused with Bank lettter!

Post by thebestone » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

[quote="riyazahmd"]

Please bear one thing in mind uk border agency can object if you are not meeting their requirements, even one minor mistake can lead your application to refusal.

So to be at safe side try to get the letter according to ukba specified format.

Have a look on this link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=115932

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Please see the samples that I have collected for the application:

Bank letter: http://tinyurl.com/c48dj3z
Third party letter: http://tinyurl.com/c2nbhqz
Notary Letter: http://tinyurl.com/dyt2jol

Could you please have a look at them and advice if they need any more modification?

Thank you.

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 pm

[quote="riyazahmd"]

Bank letter should also mention

Mr Applicant Name has the follwoing amount of money___________ available to invest in the united kingdom held in this bank name under the name of third part name on this date

Name of third party
Relationship to applicant
Contact details of third party

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm

riyazahmd wrote:Hi saeedusman,

Thank you. The investors are now in the UAE but I am still in the UK. The bank with their account is also in the UAE. My plan is, so, to apply with the documents provided from the UAE.

Is it necessary to notarize my signature along with the investor's signature? It would be highly helpful if I can see any sample letter from the legal representative confirming the validity of signatures.

Thanks again.
I think so yes, it will be necessary to notarize your signature.
Better re check the policy guideline just to avoid any confusion.

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Dear acc25tax,

No need to attach a letter from the advocate or solicitor. UKBA has clarified that they require the following certain matters clarified in the bank letter.

1) Name and contact details of account holder and available amount
2) The fund is transferable to UK
3)The bank is regulated regulated by the FSA or central bank.
4) Name and address of the bank

The format of the letter can be varied but, the content must be something reflecting the above matters.

Additionally, we are discussing about including applicant's name in the bank letter (see the above reply by thebestone). However this part is not clarified, as most banks will be hesitant to add that clause in the letter.