ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smith2
- thin ice -

Citizenship

Post by smith2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Fellows
My friend was in my place today to asked my if anyone has share any opinion regard when INIS Submission section request for the confirmation of payment of trafic court fine,social welfare etc and when all this send to them as requested has anyone of this expeirence, were they be got approval for ceremony. pls share if anyone has simlar exp.... pls, my friend is very keen to hear from any one pls
thanks
smith2

aljazair

Re: Citizenship

Post by aljazair » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:31 pm

[quote="smith2"]Fellows
My friend was in my place today to asked my if anyone has share any opinion regard when INIS Submission section request for the confirmation of payment of trafic court fine,social welfare etc and when all this send to them as requested has anyone of this expeirence, were they be got approval for ceremony. pls share if anyone has simlar exp.... pls, my friend is very keen to hear from any one pls
thanks
smith2[/quote] hi smith2, i got the same letter from inis requested documment. i got a reciving confirmation letter after 3 weeks time. but it past nearly 2 weeks now i did not hear any news yet. i think we have to wait till next year hope fully god. what can i do i am waiting 4 years and half is a realy hard and long wait for citizenship.