ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:22 pm

[quote="flatpack"]hi guys.
alhamdulilah I got approval for dec ceremoy.
i applied in 2009 married to eu.

thanks again ,and goood luck to you all
and see you on 13 dec.[/quote] congratulation, did u get approval today? please share

SSsd
Newly Registered

Post by SSsd » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Folks,
I am a very vivid follower of this particular thread since it was in its late 200 page and now it has clocked over 400 pages of invaluable information.

Yes I received my approval for citizenship for 13 Dec ceremony last week.
I applied early September 2011 based on 5 years on Work Visa or Stamp 4.

I never called but used e-mail as a way of communication info@justice.ie.

I wish all the very best for people who are waiting for their letter. God Speed.

Regards

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Looks like many people have got approvals for dec 13 ceremony , I just hope the INIS still have some more approvals in store :roll:
Not waiting any more

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 am

i got my approval last week, and one of my friends wife got her approvel last week as well, she is from 2009.
aljazair wrote:congratulation, did u get approval today? please share

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:37 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:Looks like many people have got approvals for dec 13 ceremony , I just hope the INIS still have some more approvals in store :roll:
Looks like there are no more approvals coming through from Dec 13, I am glad that I had the privilege of knowing that applicants who applied after me will be going for the the Dec citizenship ceremony ...and I will be desperately waiting for the next batch of approvals for the ceremony in 2013 :cry:
Not waiting any more

weeno
Newly Registered

Post by weeno » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi Guys,
I called INIS on Thursday, to get update on my application and the lady on the phone said that my application has passed through the 1st stage and now its on 2nd stage. Can anyone please tell me how long dose the 2nd stage takes to get in the final stage?
Many thanks,

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

weeno wrote:Hi Guys,
I called INIS on Thursday, to get update on my application and the lady on the phone said that my application has passed through the 1st stage and now its on 2nd stage. Can anyone please tell me how long dose the 2nd stage takes to get in the final stage?
Many thanks,
Second stage is when they are waiting to get outside agency (garda, revenue, social welfare reports) this stage varies from person to person. some may get it through in a month or for some it take several years ....

after the reports have come in your file is compiled (this is advance stage) and sent off to minister for decision (final stage) the advance stage and final stage is quick ...the real time consuming is second stage processing or further processing LSR stage.

anyway when did u apply ?
Not waiting any more

weeno
Newly Registered

Post by weeno » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:49 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:
Many thanks,
Second stage is when they are waiting to get outside agency (garda, revenue, social welfare reports) this stage varies from person to person. some may get it through in a month or for some it take several years ....

after the reports have come in your file is compiled (this is advance stage) and sent off to minister for decision (final stage) the advance stage and final stage is quick ...the real time consuming is second stage processing or further processing LSR stage.

I applied in Dec 2011 on the basis of 5 years residency. Do you think I will have decision on my application in early next year? Thanks

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

weeno wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
Many thanks,

I applied in Dec 2011 on the basis of 5 years residency. Do you think I will have decision on my application in early next year? Thanks
It's all a game of luck. You see this December applicants from march 2012 will get naturalisation cert & many form 2010 , 2011 will just sit at there home & post comments on this thread :( this is Ireland any thing is possible !!!
Not waiting any more

dub007

Post by dub007 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Applies in Nov 2011 and since june/july same reply when i call them waiting for Garda report, as Minister said it will take 4 weeks for garda report i dont know which garda he was talking about.

dania

Post by dania » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:19 pm

weeno wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
Many thanks,

i applied April 2010 still waiting ,rang them last week and was told that they r waiting for Garda report , and it will be next year when I get decision,do any body know when I will get the answer? thanks :roll:

aya101

Post by aya101 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:42 pm

i applied April 2010 still waiting ,rang them last week and was told that they r waiting for Garda report , and it will be next year when I get decision,do any body know when I will get the answer? thanks :roll:[/quote]

In the same position called last week and was told that they were waiting for the garda report. also that it could take a long time to get it so i have to wait for next year in feb to get an invitation.

I applied on 15/10/11

dania

Post by dania » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:45 pm

aya101 wrote:i applied April 2010 still waiting ,rang them last week and was told that they r waiting for Garda report , and it will be next year when I get decision,do any body know when I will get the answer? thanks :roll:
In the same position called last week and was told that they were waiting for the garda report. also that it could take a long time to get it so i have to wait for next year in feb to get an invitation.

I applied on 15/10/11[/quote]yes I think the same that we will be in feb 2013 ceremony

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Now the desperate wait for the 2013 citizenship ceremony begins :lol:
Not waiting any more

Malika

Post by Malika » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:Now the desperate wait for the 2013 citizenship ceremony begins :lol:
Hang in there.........our time will come :D
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Malika wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:Now the desperate wait for the 2013 citizenship ceremony begins :lol:
Hang in there.........our time will come :D
Yes buddy ... Come feb 2013 & we will be there for the citizenship ceremony

Delayed but not Denied !
Not waiting any more

exam

Post by exam » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 am

Congratulations to those who received their invitation letters.

I hope those who are in queue for long will be sorted out soon.

A question is posted on the forum few days ago at the following link, would it be possible to answer, if you guys don't mind:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=116929

"citizenship application form"

reverse_blade93
Newly Registered

Post by reverse_blade93 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm

[quote="exam"]Congratulations to those who received their invitation letters.

I hope those who are in queue for long will be sorted out soon.

A question is posted on the forum few days ago at the following link, would it be possible to answer, if you guys don't mind:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=116929

"citizenship application form"[/quote]

I got an official answer from INIS that it should be fine, but I would still have the full statutory declaration handwritten and all the signatures handwritten (of course Smile ) for the applicant, witness and referees.

Full block print (all caps) - Black ink

kim_202
BANNED

Re: E-mails to INIS

Post by kim_202 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am

Beeline wrote:
kim_202 wrote: Beeline suppose u run the shop and I ask u a question that do u have this item and u said not yet but coming soon now tell me if I ask u same question several times, how u feel?

In department they reply u but if u ask ur question again and again then they definitely delay ur case n u can't appeal it as well,

So it ur wish, u want approval now or after a year,
Stop email or call unless it is very necessary.

Do u understand now, dept have full right to throw ur file at corner of the room n u cant say anything as well.
I think you were not very attentive while reading my posts. I wrote to the Dept ONLY IN CASE they asked me to send them any additional documentation. During 5 years of waiting I rang only 1 TIME!!!! and did not get through, so WROTE THEM THE ONLY E-MAIL, please read carefully 1 E-Mail IN 5 YEAR PERIOD, and never got any reply. I am on this forum looking for support, not to read your VERY UNFAIR comments.

I think I have every right to be upset at this stage, I really do not deserve such observations as you make above, you do not know either me or the situation, and I have no idea why your replies are so full of anger and disrespect. I shared my experience with members on this forum, as a result I feel even more upset. I would appreciate if other members share their opinion, that I annoyed the Dept with my only E-mail and that my application can be thrown in a corner of the room because of that? I hope you are the only one who thinks so...
Beeline I'm extremely sorry if I hurts ur feeling. I don't mean to....please sorry...

Beeline I completely agreed with u, dept is unfair lots of people for example..I know a guy who get social for 3 yrs in row and still get approval letter but wait 4 yrs, another case this guy have 5 penalty points, traffic conviction, pay €400 fine, and Garda looking for him still after 3 yrs he got it.

Beeline I don't mean to hurt u....just check the blog now.....so reply now...

Beeline I'm in Ireland 12yrs, 5 yr stamp4 eufam, becoz my wife not working refused my visa so I got suspended same time wife endup in mater hospital and Halloween night my 5months baby endup in temple street children hospital....
I got 4 month via extension, no idea how can I renew my visa in future, becoz have no visa my company suspend me so last 2 week sitting home no job and don't know how I survive my self, me, my wife and 3 children.

I sent a appeal to minister of justice explaining all this but no reply..

Now beeline tell me what u thing about my situation??!!

Dept don't care who u r and what ur situation, I'm tired and fed up so I forget about my naturalisation and find a way to get out this country and if I get a chance then I give up Irish passport and fly out straight away....

Again no mean to hurt u becoz I'm on same path they way u r....

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 pm

hi, just wanted to share that a friend of mine who applied for citizenship in january 2009 finally received his approval letter. it's been a long wait. good luck to all who are still waiting.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm

hi guys,
hope you are all holding tough ,friend of mine applied in may 2010 on 5 year residency got approval letter today... train is moving slow but steady..
we could be in next batch ..
good luck.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 am

robby1 wrote:hi guys,
hope you are all holding tough ,friend of mine applied in may 2010 on 5 year residency got approval letter today... train is moving slow but steady..
good luck.
I had sent an e-mail to citizenship section asking for an update on my application. they e-mailed back in 15 minutes saying my application is at advanced stage processing , & I will be invited in 2013 ceremony !!

Just have to wait I guess & watch people getting the naturalisation even though they applied after me .

My application is standard 5 years working residency , no social welfare , no driving offence etc .
Last edited by waiting2beirish on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not waiting any more

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am

[quote="robby1"]hi guys,
good luck.[/quote] hi robby1 congratulation to ur friend. did he get invited for 13 december? mmm... is that mean inis will send more approval letter this week any idia ...?

CitationCj2

Post by CitationCj2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 pm

I rang the other day to see if there was any update. They told me they are awaiting on Garda report.

Now a while back when i spoke to them they told me they have recieved the garda report already and now the file is gone for approval.
To be honest at this stage i think this is just a formal reply to anyone that calls, ( Awaiting Garda Report), even tho on a few occassion i`ve been told a different story.

Anyhow im told that all the invites for December ceremony are sent out and there is no more spaces left.
Now waiting to see if there will be any update in January!

It is quite frustrating at this stage, especially when other applicants that applied way way after me are getting trough!
I genuinely do not understand how do their system work and who has what priorities.

Regards,

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm

CitationCj2 wrote:I rang the other day to see if there was any update. They told me they are awaiting on Garda report.

Now a while back when i spoke to them they told me they have recieved the garda report already and now the file is gone for approval.
To be honest at this stage i think this is just a formal reply to anyone that calls, ( Awaiting Garda Report), even tho on a few occassion i`ve been told a different story.

Anyhow im told that all the invites for December ceremony are sent out and there is no more spaces left.
Now waiting to see if there will be any update in January!

It is quite frustrating at this stage, especially when other applicants that applied way way after me are getting trough!
I genuinely do not understand how do their system work and who has what priorities.

Regards,

Did you at any point get a correspondence from INIS via post requesting for the receipts of payment made for the fine you were asked to pay?
Most times when issues come up in the gardai report, we get letters in the post requesting for more information on the issue.

Dont worry, i know they must complete the process and we will either get an approval or a rejection but we all pray for the former.. and so shall it be... soon and very soon..