ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asim.m
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur

Post by Asim.m » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi all, i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur, but forgot to send my sponsors paper work, now i got acknowledgement letter and the next day i got my biometric letter.. I have to send those documents but dont know how should i? And also sponsor details changed from what i wrote in my application. Help me out.[/b]

thebestone

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur

Post by thebestone » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

[quote="Asim.m"]

On acknowledgement letter there should be your application reference number, send those documents with a covering letter and your application reference number

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

There might be some problem even if you send the new sponsor details now.

This is because on the forms, you might have mentioned some other person as supporting you third party, but now you are saying that the sponsor has changed........... A bit complicated.

I don't know how you will defend if you send the new documents, wait for suggestions but don't be late.

Or if you still have valid leave, then better of withdraw application immediately (because they will not start considering your application until you go for biometrics), loose your fee but save your future and immigration history and re apply with correct details on the forms and documents.

Asim.m
Newly Registered

working information

Post by Asim.m » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi, I registered my company in companies house as type of business is IT support and electronic testing.. Need advice from experts that , can I work in electronic companies as a test engineer on contract basis, money paid into my business account and in invoices .. If yes, can you advice me , how should I approach them?

nickb
India

Re: working information

Post by nickb » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Asim.m wrote:Hi, I registered my company in companies house as type of business is IT support and electronic testing.. Need advice from experts that , can I work in electronic companies as a test engineer on contract basis, money paid into my business account and in invoices .. If yes, can you advice me , how should I approach them?
You can do that but need to explain your situation to the company you intend to work for and if they don't have a problem with it then you can contract.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 am

Asim.m wrote:Hi all, i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur, but forgot to send my sponsors paper work, now i got acknowledgement letter and the next day i got my biometric letter.. I have to send those documents but dont know how should i? And also sponsor details changed from what i wrote in my application. Help me out.[/b]
If you have got a different sponsor then the one mentioned with the initial application, then I suggest it is better to withdraw the application and send a new one. As covering letter might not work.
However if your current leave is expired or about to expire than you have no other option but to send additional documents.