ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Im still waiting too....

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Congrats to all those that got their visas...
Good luck and Duas to those waiting and RFC`s...

Im patiently waiting, should hear something soon... Please pray for me...

Thankyou
06/06/2012 - App Submitted LHE
19/06/2012 - Under process BHC
08/11/2012 - RFC - collected and visa granted Alhumdulillah. Praise to the Almighty

Please do Dua for me brothers & sisters and remember me in your Duas. Inshallah. May Allah bless you.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

ammar91. Inshallah everything will be fine, try not to stress too much, just pray for yourself. I am sure that your visa will be accepted soon, I think in your situation i would find out from the airlines up to how many months can mrs travel because i think its 5 months...i may be wrong.You don't know when you will get the answer end of november or december, don't forget they have christmas off.
Thanks for the advice, but it shouldn't be a problem insha'allah (travelling pregnant that is). Just remember me in your duas.

What about you Zully, wasn't your deadline yesterday??

gazbo91
Newly Registered

Post by gazbo91 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 am

:)

Long time reader, first time poster! Just thought I'd make myself aware to all you regulars,especially those JULY applicants, u know who u are! The ones who squeezed their apps in before Tharesa May had a spaz attack on immigration law and messed it up even MORE! And KING2BE plz spare me the lecture...I know I had the choice to marry who I wanted bla bla but this is a PAKISTAN SPOUSE VISA TIMELINE discussion board, you're forgetting 99.9% of us here are subjects of ARRANGED MARRIAGES, leave that stuff for jeremy kyle or something. Anyway, my wife's spouse visa timeline is below. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the mix right now... shazia, solospy, haroon, alyzah, hkamy, topgun, ALL of u, i've been followong for a while... Insha'Allah whatever happens, it will be best for us...

Ami27-09
Newly Registered

Post by Ami27-09 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:16 am

Apologise for not updating sooner but alhumdulilah alhumdulilah alhumdulilah my husband received their visa on Monday :D (Applied 29th May at Islamabad) patience really does pay off and Allah azzawajal is truly the best of planners!

Will continue to pray for everyone going through this turmoil inshAllah.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 am

ammar91 wrote:
ammar91. Inshallah everything will be fine, try not to stress too much, just pray for yourself. I am sure that your visa will be accepted soon, I think in your situation i would find out from the airlines up to how many months can mrs travel because i think its 5 months...i may be wrong.You don't know when you will get the answer end of november or december, don't forget they have christmas off.
Thanks for the advice, but it shouldn't be a problem insha'allah (travelling pregnant that is). Just remember me in your duas.

What about you Zully, wasn't your deadline yesterday??
Yes my deadline was Monday, I called tribunal they haven't received anything so I emailed the koota da puttar at bhc they haven't emailed back. I suppose it's that same story they do as they like. We have to submit on time but they don't so unfair. I suppose it will go court. I will wait for my bundle to come back then write another appeal statement n maybe the home office rep might over turn it..... It's only a couple more months. I just hope it's all over before may next year.... Even winning the case by the time passport goes n comes back could be another 3 months or so, I'm just sitting back n waiting.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 am

gazbo91 wrote::)

Long time reader, first time poster! Just thought I'd make myself aware to all you regulars,especially those JULY applicants, u know who u are! The ones who squeezed their apps in before Tharesa May had a spaz attack on immigration law and messed it up even MORE! And KING2BE plz spare me the lecture...I know I had the choice to marry who I wanted bla bla but this is a PAKISTAN SPOUSE VISA TIMELINE discussion board, you're forgetting 99.9% of us here are subjects of ARRANGED MARRIAGES, leave that stuff for jeremy kyle or something. Anyway, my wife's spouse visa timeline is below. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the mix right now... shazia, solospy, haroon, alyzah, hkamy, topgun, ALL of u, i've been followong for a while.
I've been here for 2 years give or take, I've seen so many selfish individuals come and go, they come on here cry and whine about the long wait, some stick around if they have to appeal, but the majority leave this forum as soon as they've got their VISA, let's see if you stick around.

Almost everyone in the immigration field will tell you and you know yourselves, that marrying a foreigner comes at a great financial cost (contrary to popular belief that it's cheaper to marry someone back home) and emotional strain too. Look at all of you tossing and turning every night because "you miss your janu". I will continue to state this to everyone who plans on getting married in the future, marry someone from the UK, the girls/boys here are just as good, well educated and beautiful if not more than anyone you try and marry back home.

Anyone who plans on marrying in the near future and applying for a VISA must realise how long the wait is, how stressful it is, one look at this thread and they'll see it for themselves.

How many of you step away from your own situation to realise that the fact is, the grass is not always greener on the other side?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

Ami27-09 wrote:my husband received their visa on Monday

Will continue to pray for everyone going through this turmoil inshAllah.
Congratulations, hopefully you will stick around to provide advice to those who seek some information regarding the process.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 am

king2be98 wrote:
gazbo91 wrote::)

Long time reader, first time poster! Just thought I'd make myself aware to all you regulars,especially those JULY applicants, u know who u are! The ones who squeezed their apps in before Tharesa May had a spaz attack on immigration law and messed it up even MORE! And KING2BE plz spare me the lecture...I know I had the choice to marry who I wanted bla bla but this is a PAKISTAN SPOUSE VISA TIMELINE discussion board, you're forgetting 99.9% of us here are subjects of ARRANGED MARRIAGES, leave that stuff for jeremy kyle or something. Anyway, my wife's spouse visa timeline is below. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the mix right now... shazia, solospy, haroon, alyzah, hkamy, topgun, ALL of u, i've been followong for a while.
I've been here for 2 years give or take, I've seen so many selfish individuals come and go, they come on here cry and whine about the long wait, some stick around if they have to appeal, but the majority leave this forum as soon as they've got their VISA, let's see if you stick around.

Almost everyone in the immigration field will tell you and you know yourselves, that marrying a foreigner comes at a great financial cost (contrary to popular belief that it's cheaper to marry someone back home) and emotional strain too. Look at all of you tossing and turning every night because "you miss your janu". I will continue to state this to everyone who plans on getting married in the future, marry someone from the UK, the girls/boys here are just as good, well educated and beautiful if not more than anyone you try and marry back home.

Anyone who plans on marrying in the near future and applying for a VISA must realise how long the wait is, how stressful it is, one look at this thread and they'll see it for themselves.

How many of you step away from your own situation to realise that the fact is, the grass is not always greener on the other side?
King2b98 you are just here to pick up a fight, to argue, to be negative, to piss people off who are already frustrated and angry.

If i were you, i would rather leave this board then to piss people off with negative comments.

And dont give that BULL**** that you have helped a lot of people along the way. Every one is doing his bit on this board. You are not alone.

Bobby from London
- thin ice -

Time line

Post by Bobby from London » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

Any one received RFC today??? Plz update time line it gives us lot of hopes...

Shazia1104
BANNED

Re: RFC

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 am

HaroonAli wrote:Thanks I am going tommorrow but on the message it says please collect your passport but does not say ready for collection so do they have diffrent messages.

Real worried as I am going tommorrow with wife to collect. Please pray.

Also she applied on 30th May 2012 on Lahore Gerrys Fedex
Please give us the good news Haroon, waiting...
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 am

solospy wrote:King2b98 you are just here to pick up a fight, to argue, to be negative, to piss people off who are already frustrated and angry.
No I'm not here to pick a fight, I'm here to try and make people realise that marrying someone from Pakistan is a long and stressful thing which eats away at your pocket long after you get married. Unfortunately you see me as the Scrooge.

The UKBA have employed more staff to handle applications from Pakistan, but even that hasn't reduced times, indicating that more and more people are marrying back home and this means mroe and more people who spend the early part of their married lives in stress and away from each other.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 am

king2be98 wrote:
solospy wrote:King2b98 you are just here to pick up a fight, to argue, to be negative, to piss people off who are already frustrated and angry.
No I'm not here to pick a fight, I'm here to try and make people realise that marrying someone from Pakistan is a long and stressful thing which eats away at your pocket long after you get married. Unfortunately you see me as the Scrooge.

The UKBA have employed more staff to handle applications from Pakistan, but even that hasn't reduced times, indicating that more and more people are marrying back home and this means mroe and more people who spend the early part of their married lives in stress and away from each other.
So you are saying that marrying someone from pakistan is not right. We have a right to marry anyone we want regardless of where they live. We have a right to complain as UKBA are not doing this free of cost. We have paid ridiculous amount of money. UKBA are just like any service provider.

But i guess you are one of those people who will go in a resturant and if provided bad food and service, you would say i expected this and will not complain.

But majority of people on this board are not like you. We feel pain when we are apart from our loved ones and when UKBA fail on thier processing times and we have a right to complain.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 am

@ Bobbi London, when people recieve rfc they add their delight on this forum but appears its another slow week.
@ king2be are saying we did the wrong thing by marrying from Pakistan, is that what you are implying? Anyway you are no one to say that marrying a British citizen is better than marrying a Pakistani one. People can leave this froum once they recieve visa etc they haven't signed a contract, but obviously staying on would be helpful to others. Look brother everyone is not like you and today I found your post a bit offensive. You behave as if you are a moderator hence you have provided useful information to others, however your manner was a bit questionable?????

more to the point, inshallah June applicants will hear soon theres a big bunch of us we got to hear at some point.
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 am

I understand your point King2be98, but most of us got married on the assumption that ''95% applicants get their visa in 3 months and 100% in 6 months''.

Then most of us found out after that there has been a great increase in applications and there has been delays, but the poor service of the UKBA in keeping everyone in the dark, is horrible.

So even if we are wrong to complain and moan, let us, as that lets it get it off our chest.

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 am

solospy wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

So you are saying that marrying someone from pakistan is not right. We have a right to marry anyone we want regardless of where they live. We have a right to complain as UKBA are not doing this free of cost. We have paid ridiculous amount of money. UKBA are just like any service provider.

But i guess you are one of those people who will go in a resturant and if provided bad food and service, you would say i expected this and will not complain.

But majority of people on this board are not like you. We feel pain when we are apart from our loved ones and when UKBA fail on thier processing times and we have a right to complain.
I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. But please read the title of the forum. It is "Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)". Can we keep to the topic please?

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 am

No June applicants have got a response :(

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 am

sazkhan wrote:
HDar wrote:
sazkhan wrote:went to collect my passport today. Visa granted Alhamdulillah. People on this forum have been great. Got very valuable advice from the members. My timeline: Applied on 25th May, Under processing on 8th June, RFC 31st October, Passport collected 1st November. Visa granted.
Congrats Mashallah... Can you tell me what date ur visa got stamped... My decison has been made yesterday... Plz pray for me...
My visa was stamped on 29th October.
. Congrats really happy 4 u bt jus be carefully cuz sme times they gve u 3 mounth stay in Pakistan bt sme times u hve 2 travel within 28 days nd iv they do gve u 3mounths u still hve to travell within 28 days unless u hve an important wrk or smit like dat hpe he cmes quickly nd hpe u lve a smashing life

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 am

Alyzah wrote:No June applicants have got a response :(
I hope lots of June applicants will be getting their visa's very soon, in the same batch, Inshallah :) We havent got long to go now so please keep making dua.

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

rabia90
Newly Registered

Post by rabia90 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey guys, my husband recieved RFC this morning and he has collected his passport visa GRANTED! I can't believe it!!! InshaAllah all june applicants will get replies now :) feels like a dream!

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm

rabia90 wrote:Hey guys, my husband recieved RFC this morning and he has collected his passport visa GRANTED! I can't believe it!!! InshaAllah all june applicants will get replies now :) feels like a dream!
mashallah wow thats great congratualtions..inshallah June applicants will hear soon, have to say only June applicants have heard from mirpur, I have heard they are more advance that Islamabad because its my home city but my husband submitted from Islamabad because hes from there...great news good luck

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 pm

congratulations.

great news June applications are getting replies
applied at isl - 14/06/2012
processed at bhc - 27/06/2012
RFC- 26/11/12
ALLHAMDULILLAH VISA IS GRANTED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 6Wmc#gid=0

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm

rabia90 wrote:Hey guys, my husband recieved RFC this morning and he has collected his passport visa GRANTED! I can't believe it!!! InshaAllah all june applicants will get replies now :) feels like a dream!
congrats Rabia!

@ King your statement 'Look at all of you tossing and turning every night because "you miss your janu' really made me laugh out loud!! - coz its soo true!!! but I know where you are coming from..... people knew/need to know about marrying abroad - but even if you did, it doesn't really stop you from being anxious.

but lets stick to the topic plz

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Congratulations Rabi !!!! So happy for you !!!

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Congratss rabia!! Wow im sooo happy were nearly there inshallah!!!