ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Freshman HSMP apllicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anda79
Newly Registered

Freshman HSMP apllicant

Post by anda79 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:49 pm

This is my first message on this forum that has helped me a lot untill now.
I am from Romania, and my husband and I want to apply for HSMP aproval and we are having lots and lots of ananswered questions:
1. Did you make the application on your own or did you have some agency apply for you? If someone else applied could you tell us the name of a serious agency?
2. If I can' t get points for a criteria (e.g. earnings) i should not send any wage slips, right?
3. Is there anyone else applying under 28 years old?
4. Did any of you score only 65 points and qualified?
5. HO requires to demonstrate that you can support yourself for 12 months in the UK. Do you theink that if the dependant has a firm job offer they will take it into account?
6. The studies (I mean expertise) of the applicant are important: that is some jobs are seen better then others when the application is evaluated?

That's it for now.
Kisses,
Anda

Sten

Post by Sten » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:14 pm

1. Easy case - do it on your own, not clear one - consider agencies
2. Right, but if you claim seniority it is better to attach slips
3. I suppose yes, there a lot of people already applied and shared their experience, use forum Search, criteria "under 28"
4. See pt. 3, "65 points"
5. Of course if you have a firm job offer it will help and may speed up the process. But usually that isn't so easy to get it and people attach their bank statements to show available funds. Remember you won't have access to public funds and must support yourself somehow in the UK.
6. I don't think so, all occupations should be equal under HO's sight. Look at the nearby post, it is all about this question.
Good luck !

shuma_shayan

hiee

Post by shuma_shayan » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:25 pm

we applied on our own , and u can consult some agency for info but tosave money u can gather all the info and apply urself ,i am under 28 years age and my points are also 65.
well my salary didnt meet the criteria but still i attached all the wage slips and all , u shud send as many documenst as u can but Valid .

anda79
Newly Registered

Post by anda79 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:03 am

Anther question I have is:
1. Our daughter's birth certificate can be shown as evidence that we are living together?
We are showing : mariage certificate, house rental contract on both names, phone bills on same adress for both and with the contract, child birth certificate and also NARIC certificates being posted on the same adress for both of us. Are these sufficient?

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:17 am

I don't think daughter's birth certificate will be accepted as evidence. However, the other documents that you have mentioned should suffice. Address is the most important thing !!

shuma_shayan

children birth certificate

Post by shuma_shayan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:05 pm

yes why not child's birth certificate is a very solid proof of showing that u have been living togther as partners . i remeber a member submitting this as an evidence and succeeding , GO Ahead

anda79
Newly Registered

Post by anda79 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:39 pm

Thanks a lot for your immediate and kind answears.
Another question (hopfuly the last one from me :oops: ) is: HO will call to verify employer references? In our case my husband's current employer is the CTO at his previous company so it would be a disaster to call him and ask to confirm the references. He is signing them for us as we have told a lie, but confirming them to HO would mean the end of his contract.

hk_007

Re: children birth certificate

Post by hk_007 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:17 pm

[quote="shuma_shayan"]yes why not child's birth certificate is a very solid proof of showing that u have been living togther as partners . i remeber a member submitting this as an evidence and succeeding , GO Ahead[/quote]

Nither marriage certificate or daughter's birth certificate prove that the partners are living together. Circumstances could have changed. It is therefore that the HO insists on additional documents that show the SAME address for both partners.