ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL December applicants POST here(Received on/after 5th Dec)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akumarsapuk
Newly Registered

Post by akumarsapuk » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:20 pm

I GOT REJECTION WITH THE SAME REASON AS YOURS. I SPOKE TO A CASE WORKER AND THEY SAY THAT

THE UNIVERSITY THAT IS PROVIDING THE LETTER IS NOT IN NARIC DATA BASE HENCE WE CAN NOT CONSIDER THE LETTER EQUALANT TO IELTS BAND 6 BECAUSE THE UNIVERSITY IS NOT LISTED.

THEY SAID THAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DEGREE EVALUATION WITH NARIC AND IF YOU ADD NARIC APPROVAL LETTER STATING THAT THE DEGREE EQUAL TO UK BACHELOR'S DEGREE, THEN THEY WILL ACCEPT THE LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY.

VERY STRANGE.

THEY HAVE NOT STATED THIS IN GUIDENCE NOTES.

THANKS
ANIL

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Good morning hopefulApplicant,

Thanks for your efforts with my questions.

I have read that as well...regarding the ENTRY CLEARANCE.

Some of it subjective like "show proof of funds..." - how much do they want me to show?

Other questions are like - I dont want my 2 year period to begin until the end of March - how do I tell them to do that?

Finally, if u look at the application form, it asks to provide supporting documents like accomodation and finances etc. However, it doesn't say to do this on the website (which u provided...).

Wish they could make it straight forward.

looks like Ill call them up and pay them $2/ minute to answer my questions.

God I am looking forward to getting the *beeb* out of this country. Australia is a beautiful place but we are to bloody far away from anything else (other then sheep lovers in NZ)

uk.destiny

Post by uk.destiny » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:59 am

disdil4u,

Best of Luck for your Application. You said you submitted Original Bechelor's Degree from INDIA.

What is your degree & your University?

Thanks,
Uk Destiny

blueteam

Approval

Post by blueteam » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:18 am

Hello GUYZ

Just want to share that i just recvd my APPROVAL letter......Thanks a Lot for the people in this forum....especially to NNJ10....NNJ10 all the best for your review application

disdil4u

Post by disdil4u » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:54 am

Hello UK Destiny

I have submitted my Bachelor Degree of Electronics Engineering from South Gujarat University and Submitted English Language Requirement Letter from my Engineering College.

Also I have submitted my UK M.Sc. Degree in Engineering and UK University Letter + Home Office Letter for Claiming UK Education.

Let's see What Happen as many of people now a days getting rejection becuase of English Language Requirement as I have not submitted any Naric Cartificate with my application becuase during admission process in UK, UK University also use Naric Eveluation.

My case asign to caseworker yesterday so hope fully get result by this week.

Thanks for your reply

Cheers
uk.destiny wrote:disdil4u,

Best of Luck for your Application. You said you submitted Original Bechelor's Degree from INDIA.

What is your degree & your University?

Thanks,
Uk Destiny

disdil4u

Re: Approval

Post by disdil4u » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:57 am

Hello Blueteam

Congress for getting Approval

Can you please share what document you have submitted for specially English Language Requirement?

Have submitted Naric Certificate?

Aslo please let me know your Previous Earning Document list.

Thanks

blueteam wrote:Hello GUYZ

Just want to share that i just recvd my APPROVAL letter......Thanks a Lot for the people in this forum....especially to NNJ10....NNJ10 all the best for your review application

chakritsus

Post by chakritsus » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:32 am

Hi Blueteam,
Congratulations man.

Enjoy . All the best for EC .

I have one question.

How did submit your payslips?
I saw a post from one guy that payslips got rejected as name and designation of the person signed, is not found on payslips.

I just submitted with company stamp and one signature from our finance guy.

I am just curious , how did u submit your payslips ?

Chakri

akumarsapuk
Newly Registered

Post by akumarsapuk » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:12 pm

any one got approval for their review????

NNJ10 may I know what is your status??

thanks
Anil

roger_ye
Newly Registered

Post by roger_ye » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:36 pm

Hi,guys

Does anynody know what's the problem with my applications?

My caseworker has made the decision. Then my application was sent to manager to check. Now, the manager has my file for one week but still haven't made the final decision.

Will be very appreciated if any help.

Thanks

phch
Newly Registered

Post by phch » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:49 pm

I got the decision letter today...APPROVED
In country

Time line:
posted on 02/01/2007
reached HO 03/01/2007
CC charged 04/01/07
ref no 10/01/07 2039xx
decision on 24/01/07
Receive on 25/01/07

many thanks everyone on the forum who have directly or indeirectly helped me .

all the best to you all

phch
Newly Registered

Post by phch » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:57 pm

raman999 wrote:Hi all,

I called to 6020 today morning, the person said your application is assigned to caseworker. But i didnt get any email saying that assigned CW? Shall i get the email or not?

My ref no is :203XXX. XXX is 850 to 950.

I asked for expected time for decision on my application. The person said 5 to 10 weeks. But i have seen in this forum, most of our friends are got results within 2 or 3 days after assigning to CW.

Mine is incountry application.

Let me pray to god, i will update status.

Thanks,
Raman999
Hi Raman999,

you will not get any email unless you request to arrange the courier to pick up

disdil4u

Post by disdil4u » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Hello phch

Congress for your Approval

Best luck for FLR

Let me know about your document list

Specially Previous Earning & English Language Requirement

Thanks

phch wrote:I got the decision letter today...APPROVED
In country

Time line:
posted on 02/01/2007
reached HO 03/01/2007
CC charged 04/01/07
ref no 10/01/07 2039xx
decision on 24/01/07
Receive on 25/01/07

all the best to you all

phch
Newly Registered

Post by phch » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:41 pm

disdil4u wrote:Hello phch

Congress for your Approval

Best luck for FLR

Let me know about your document list

Specially Previous Earning & English Language Requirement

Thanks

phch wrote:I got the decision letter today...APPROVED
In country

Time line:
posted on 02/01/2007
reached HO 03/01/2007
CC charged 04/01/07
ref no 10/01/07 2039xx
decision on 24/01/07
Receive on 25/01/07

all the best to you all
Hi disdil4u,

The list of PE(which i submitted):

P60 (End of year certificate=ITR)
PAYSLIPS (12m)
BANK STATEMENTS

For the ELR

The original IELTS Test Report Form (the guide says ' IELTS' certificate)

blueteam

Re: Approval

Post by blueteam » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello disdil4u

I have submitted university letter for english language requirement and also submitted my NARIC comparison letter but it didn't say of my degree is equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or higher....and with Previous earnings i have submitted my past 12 months payments along with SARAL and FORM 16...
I think i am lucky to get approval after going thru NNJ10 case....
disdil4u wrote:Hello Blueteam

Congress for getting Approval

Can you please share what document you have submitted for specially English Language Requirement?

Have submitted Naric Certificate?

Aslo please let me know your Previous Earning Document list.

Thanks

blueteam wrote:Hello GUYZ

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:30 am

Hi Guys,

I thought this information is really useful:
Information about the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
Important Reminder

Applicants under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme and their representatives are reminded of the importance of supplying all of the information necessary for us to be able to make a decision.

A substantial number of Highly Skilled Migrant Programme applications continue to be received without sufficient supporting evidence to validate the self-assessment score.

Applicants must provide all the evidence required to support their application at the outset. It is important to note that if the evidence required to support any of the statements made in their application is not included with it, or if the evidence supplied is not as specified on the application form, Work Permits (UK) will not contact the applicant to seek additional information. Instead we will make a decision on the basis of documentation supplied. Failure to submit the specified evidence in support of statements made may therefore lead to the refusal of the application.

Applications under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme are subject to payment clearance. This means that, for example, payments by cheque will be held for up to five working days at our payment contractor before they are passed to the HSMP team for consideration.

The following information is not a complete statement of the law. For more information see our Policy and Law page.

In order to maximise processing efficiencies within the team, customers are requested to restrict telephone, email and fax enquiries to those of the utmost urgency. We will confirm receipt of your application if you complete the relevant section of the HSMP1 application form.

If you wish to request that your application be considered on an urgent basis it is possible to make a request for your application to be processed urgently in the following circumstances:

You have urgent travel commitments;
You require urgent medical treatment;
You have received an offer of employment;
You have other exceptional circumstances.

You will be required to complete an HSMP Urgent Treatment form which can be faxed to the HSMP Team on 0114 207 6021.

It is not necessary to submit passports with HSMP applications. Applicants will normally make an application to extend their leave to remain after the HSMP decision has been made. Please note that an application for HSMP status is not treated as an in-time immigration application under Section 3C of the 1971 act. As such, if your current leave is due to expire before a decision is likely to be made on your HSMP application, you will need to take the following action:

You should either contact us with a view to treating your HSMP application as urgent, or
Alternatively submit the application on the FLR(HSMP) form to extend your leave in the UK before your leave expires. Such an application will be treated in accordance with the immigration rules at the time of submission.

If you have previously submitted your passport and require its return for travel purposes, fax requests to withdraw your leave to remain application should be made to the appropriate Leave to Remain team. Your passport will be returned to you and you must submit a new FLR(HSMP) to apply for your leave to remain including the associated fee.

The information below provides more detail about the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme. If you have any general queries about the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, please contact the Work Permits (UK) Customer Contact Centre:

By telephone:
0114 207 4074

By fax:
0114 207 3776

By e-mail:
wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

By post:
Customer Contact Centre
Work Permits (UK)
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

If you have a case specific enquiry, please contact the HSMP team:

By telephone:
0114 207 6020

By fax:
0114 207 6021

By e-mail:
hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

By post:
HSMP
PO Box: 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

What is the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme?

The programme is designed to allow highly skilled people to migrate to the United Kingdom to look for work or self-employment opportunities.

The Highly Skilled Migrant Programme is different from the work permit arrangements because you do not need a specific job offer in the UK to apply.

It is different from business routes such as the Innovators scheme because you do not need a detailed business plan; you do not need to create jobs; and you do not need to invest in the UK.

How can I apply?

You should apply to the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Team at Work Permits (UK) (WPUK) in Sheffield. You can apply from abroad and in most cases; you can also apply from inside the UK if you are here with Home Office permission.

Individuals already in the UK may apply to switch into HSMP without leaving the UK provided they have leave as a:

Work permit holder; or
Student who has successfully obtained a degree level qualification on a recognised degree course at either a UK publicly funded further or higher education institution or a bona fide UK private education institution which maintains satisfactory records of enrolment and attendance; or
Postgraduate doctor or a postgraduate dentist or trainee general practitioner; or
Working holidaymaker; or
Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme participant; or
Innovator; or
Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland scheme participant.

Your leave to remain application will not be successful if you are in the United Kingdom as a visitor, on temporary admission, or without permission.

How do I qualify as a highly skilled migrant?

HSMP is a points-based immigration scheme. Points are scored in four main areas:

Qualifications
Past Earnings
Age Assessment
UK Experience

You will also be required to supply specified required evidence to meet the mandatory English Language requirement

There are also separate arrangements for those who are applying through the MBA Provision.

You need to score 75 points or more and meet the English language requirement in order to qualify as a highly skilled migrant.

How long will I be allowed to stay in the United Kingdom as a highly skilled migrant?

At first, we give you permission to stay in the UK for up to 24 months to seek work or self-employment opportunities.

After 24 months, you can apply to stay for longer and may be granted up to a further three years' leave, but you must meet the criteria set down for an extension of leave.

As a highly skilled migrant, can I stay in the United Kingdom permanently?

If you live here continuously for five years with Home Office permission, you can make an application for Indefinite leave to remain.

How can I get more information?

To get more information about the programme you should read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this site.

In addition, The Highly Skilled Migrant Programme: Guidance for Applicants gives more detailed information about the criteria and the application process. The Guidance and the Application Form are both available from the 'All forms' section of this site.

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:43 am

Information about au pairs
This page is not a complete statement of the law. For more information see our Policy and Law pages.

If you need general advice about au pair arrangements, one of the organisations listed at the end of this page may be able to help.

What is the au pair scheme?

The scheme allows a single person between 17 and 27 to come to the United Kingdom to study English.

You can live for up to two years as a member of an English-speaking family.

You help in the home for up to five hours a day.

You get at least two full days off a week.

In return you get an allowance and your own room. An allowance of £55 a week is recommended.

Which countries are included in the au pair scheme?

An au pair must be a national of one of the following countries.

Andorra Faroe Islands Romania
Bosnia-Herzegovina Greenland San Marino
Republic of Bulgaria Macedonia Turkey
Croatia Monaco

European Economic Area nationals are not included in the official au pair scheme; but they are free to come to the United Kingdom as au pairs.

Do I need a visa as an au pair?

Nationals of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Republic of Croatia, Macedonia, Romania and Turkey must get a visa from their British Embassy or Consulate before they travel to the United Kingdom.

You can get guidance leaflets and information about visas from the UKvisas website.

How do I qualify for the au pair scheme?

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;
you plan to stay for no more than two years as an au pair;
you will not need help from public funds; and
you plan to leave the United Kingdom when you complete your stay as an au pair.

What are public funds?

If you come to live or stay in the United Kingdom, you must be able to support and accommodate yourself without claiming certain state benefits. These are:

Income Support and Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA);
housing and homelessness assistance;
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit;
Working Families' Tax Credit;
a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or
any disability allowance.

Can I move to another 'host' family?

You may move to another family as long as the new arrangements satisfy the Immigration Rules.

Can I extend my stay as an au pair?

You can apply to extend your stay if you satisfy these conditions:

we gave you permission to enter the United Kingdom as an au pair;
you still have an au pair placement; and
an extension would not make your stay longer than two years.

Do I have to register with the police?

If you have to register with the police, we will stamp this requirement in your passport. You must register within seven days of arriving in the United Kingdom.

To register, you will need your passport and two passport-size photographs of yourself. If you are staying in the Metropolitan Police Area, you should take these to the Overseas Visitors Records Office, Brandon House, 180 Borough High Street, London SE1 1LH, between 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. If you are not staying in the Metropolitan Area, you should contact your local police force for the address and opening hours of other police registration offices. You will have to pay a fee for registering with the police.

How do I apply?

You will need to complete an application form. Applications (except those for asylum and work permits or under European Community law) will not be valid unless they are made on the appropriate application form. You can get copies of application forms from this website.

To apply for further leave to remain, get form FLR (O).

If you are in any doubt as to which form you should use please telephone the Immigration and Nationality Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766.

You should send the completed form, by post, before your permission to stay ends. The application form will give you details of all the documents you will need to send with your application and where you should send it.

If you need to travel urgently, you can apply in person at one of our public enquiry offices.

All documents should be originals unless you have a good reason why you cannot produce them with your application. We will not normally accept photocopies.

What should I do if I have problems?

If you are having difficulties with your host family, you may ask your agency for help.

If you feel that you have been unfairly treated by your agency and want advice, you should contact the Employment Agency Standards Office at the Department for Trade and Industry (DTI). Their helpline number is 0645 555105 or you can write to them at:

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

The following organisations may be able to help you if you are in difficulty. Those marked with a star (*) can also help you find a family who want an au pair. You can contact:

your consulate (your country's representative in the United Kingdom);
your local Citizens' Advice Bureau;
your local Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA); and
your local Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).

Their addresses and telephone numbers are in your local telephone book.

* Advisory Group for Au Pairs
www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Tel: 0207 723 5684 (office hours)
0207 723 9276 (Emergencies after hours)

Swiss Benevolent Society
83 Marylebone High Street
London W1M 3DE

Telephone: 0207 935 1303

If you want addresses of au pair agencies, please contact:

* Recruitment and Employment Confederation
36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

Telephone: 020 7462 3260

(Please send a stamped addressed label or international reply coupon.)

* The International Au Pair Association (IAPA)
c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Telephone: 00 45 33 33 96 00
Fax: 00 45 33 93 96 76

(Please say that you want addresses of agencies in the United Kingdom.)

*The British Au Pair Agencies Association (BAPAA)
c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

We cannot provide addresses of agencies, host families or au pairs.

This page is not a complete statement of the law. For more information see our Policy and Law pages.

If you need general advice about au pair arrangements, one of the organisations listed at the end of this page may be able to help.

The scheme allows a single person between 17 and 27 to come to the United Kingdom to study English.

In return you get an allowance and your own room. An allowance of £55 a week is recommended.

Croatia Monaco

European Economic Area nationals are not included in the official au pair scheme; but they are free to come to the United Kingdom as au pairs.

Nationals of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Republic of Croatia, Macedonia, Romania and Turkey must get a visa from their British Embassy or Consulate before they travel to the United Kingdom.

You can get guidance leaflets and information about visas from the UKvisas website.

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

If you come to live or stay in the United Kingdom, you must be able to support and accommodate yourself without claiming certain state benefits. These are:

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

You may move to another family as long as the new arrangements satisfy the Immigration Rules.

If you have to register with the police, we will stamp this requirement in your passport. You must register within seven days of arriving in the United Kingdom.

To register, you will need your passport and two passport-size photographs of yourself. If you are staying in the Metropolitan Police Area, you should take these to the Overseas Visitors Records Office, Brandon House, 180 Borough High Street, London SE1 1LH, between 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. If you are not staying in the Metropolitan Area, you should contact your local police force for the address and opening hours of other police registration offices. You will have to pay a fee for registering with the police.

How do I apply?

You will need to complete an application form. Applications (except those for asylum and work permits or under European Community law) will not be valid unless they are made on the appropriate application form. You can get copies of application forms from this website.

If you are in any doubt as to which form you should use please telephone the Immigration and Nationality Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766.

You should send the completed form, by post, before your permission to stay ends. The application form will give you details of all the documents you will need to send with your application and where you should send it.

If you need to travel urgently, you can apply in person at one of our public enquiry offices.

All documents should be originals unless you have a good reason why you cannot produce them with your application. We will not normally accept photocopies.

If you are having difficulties with your host family, you may ask your agency for help.

If you feel that you have been unfairly treated by your agency and want advice, you should contact the Employment Agency Standards Office at the Department for Trade and Industry (DTI). Their helpline number is 0645 555105 or you can write to them at:

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

The following organisations may be able to help you if you are in difficulty. Those marked with a star (*) can also help you find a family who want an au pair. You can contact:

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

ddddddddddddddddd
dd
d

d
d
d
d

d

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

1 Victoria Street
London SW1H OET.

www.aupairadvice.org.uk
c/o Udo Bauer
German YMCA
35 Craven Terrace
London
W2 3EL

Swiss Benevolent Society
London W1M 3DE

36-38 Mortimer Street
London W1N 7RB

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

c/o FIYTO
Bredegade 25 H
DK. 1260 Copenhagen K
Denmark

Croatia Monaco

You must show that:

you are not married;
you have no dependants;

What are public funds?

a social fund payment;
Child Benefit; or

How do I apply?

You will need to complete an application form. Applications (except those for asylum and work permits or under European Community law) will not be valid

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:45 am

sorry dudes,

pushed the wrong button a few times - i want to move to china now - how do u get entry clearenace there?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:58 am

Hi akumar,

I have sent my Review application.
I will update you guys on the outcome.

Meanwhile, I am appearaing the IELTS very soon.

NNJ10

IrfanAliAnsari
Newly Registered

Post by IrfanAliAnsari » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:22 am

Following is the details of my application

Date posted : 24/01/2007
Date Recieved : 25/01/2007
Payment made : 25/01/2007
Refernece number by emai : 206***
Incountry application.

Now Only thing I'm worrying about is English Language Requirement, as I have also sent the letter from the University and college.

Finger crossed.

HSMP24JAN07
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP24JAN07 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:01 pm

My status

Application sent:24/01/2007
Payment Processed:25/01/2007

waiting for reference number

fing crossed :?:

hopefulApplicant
Newly Registered

My Status

Post by hopefulApplicant » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Hi All,

My Status;

- In Country Application.
- Application posted on 24th Jan
- Application received on 25th Jan
- Ref number received on 26th Jan (Ref # 205xxx)

Fingers, toes and everything else are crossed :D

chakritsus

Post by chakritsus » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:42 am

Hi All,
Today I got my approval letter through Air mail .

Thanks for all for giving important tips to me , especially paramjit and nnj10.

Chakri

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 am

I just cooked fried rice - it tasted great.
Does anyone know if China offers HSMP too? I want to know if I can change my UK HSMP over to China HSMP?

Any advice you can provide would be great.

Thanks guys

Brett

AussieDude

Post by AussieDude » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:58 am

By the way chakritsus,

You must be stoked! Good work on getting approved.

You must be happy.

What do you have to do to get entry cleareance???????????????????

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:18 am

congrats chakra ..
can u share ur documentation ... :D