ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Role

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suvalike
Member of Standing

Job Role

Post by suvalike » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi everybody,

Can any one guide me which role will be best suitable for the following Business:

Business Nature: IT Soltuions (Network Support,Web Designing,Software/Hardware Support etc)

Job Title : Which job title will best suitable to the nature of above business at NQF level 4 or above.

Please suggest which is best suitable !

Thanks

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: Job Role

Post by suvalike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

suvalike wrote:Hi everybody,

Can any one guide me which role will be best suitable for the following Business:

Business Nature: IT Soltuions (Network Support,Web Designing,Software/Hardware Support etc)

Job Title : Which job title will best suitable to the nature of above business at NQF level 4 or above.

Thanks
Please can someone answer my queries ?

Thx

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks
hi

software Developer
Shaukat

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

smehmood wrote:

Thanks
hi

software Developer
Thanks Shukat for your reply.

Actually the business is more about Hardware and Network related.e.g set up LAN , WAN,Window installltion,Network Troubleshooting etcc..

So

what about Technical support Manager ??????? Level 6

Please advise

thx

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Thanks
I cannot tell you which job role is suitable for you as I don't know your exact job description and IT isn't my field. But here is the list of all the IT roles:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

They've given examples of job tasks with job titles. You could pick the one that matches the most with your job role.

razi1234
- thin ice -

it solutions job role

Post by razi1234 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 am

my business is also it solutions,networking and all this,,i hv choosen job role 3131 network administrator...if u need any help ,contact me
RAZI

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: it solutions job role

Post by suvalike » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 pm

razi1234 wrote:my business is also it solutions,networking and all this,,i hv choosen job role 3131 network administrator...if u need any help ,contact me
Thanks razi.

Please check your inbox i hv sent you pm.

Anyone else would like to share thier roles for the IT Business what they have chosen already or goign to choose for thier application.

Thanks

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Re: it solutions job role

Post by tinafeb20 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 am

suvalike wrote:
razi1234 wrote:my business is also it solutions,networking and all this,,i hv choosen job role 3131 network administrator...if u need any help ,contact me
Thanks razi.

Please check your inbox i hv sent you pm.

Anyone else would like to share thier roles for the IT Business what they have chosen already or goign to choose for thier application.

Thanks
To be honest my dear friend, you should choose the job title in which you are expert and which suits you best as your job role involvement in the business will be 100%, its crucial..........please go through the codes of practice as the link is already provided to you by other experts. please ask anyone to suggest job roles, how can they suggest you role when they don't have idea in which field you are expert. i hope this will help you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:35 pm

suvalike wrote:HI guys,

Please can someone tell which is the cheapest Trading body linked to IT profession.

2:If i put the advert in the newpaper then would it cover the second point as below or that is specifically about the publication or article:

Article(s) or online links to article(s) in a newspaper or other publication showing the applicant's name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity,

Please guide

Thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ziaul
Newly Registered

Post by ziaul » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm

'computer consultant' is quite suitable for the type of IT Soltuions (Network Support,Web Designing,Software/Hardware Support etc) business that you have been doing, the description that comes with the codes of practice is more likely to include providing hardware related activities and it is level 6 equivalent.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Regulatory Body Pakistani banks

Post by suvalike » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

ziaul wrote:'computer consultant' is quite suitable for the type of IT Soltuions (Network Support,Web Designing,Software/Hardware Support etc) business that you have been doing, the description that comes with the codes of practice is more likely to include providing hardware related activities and it is level 6 equivalent.
Thanks ziaul for your reply.I have choosed "Network Support Engineer" which i think is much suitable for Network support business.

Is there anyone know what is the regulation body (like FSA in UK) in Pakistan for banks.e.g National bank etc..

Which bank need to mention in the Letter for overseas account. PLese guide

rajm2012

Re: Regulatory Body Pakistani banks

Post by rajm2012 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

suvalike wrote:
ziaul wrote:'computer consultant' is quite suitable for the type of IT Soltuions (Network Support,Web Designing,Software/Hardware Support etc) business that you have been doing, the description that comes with the codes of practice is more likely to include providing hardware related activities and it is level 6 equivalent.
Thanks ziaul for your reply.I have choosed "Network Support Engineer" which i think is much suitable for Network support business.

Is there anyone know what is the regulation body (like FSA in UK) in Pakistan for banks.e.g National bank etc..

State Bank of Pakistan

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 pm

rajm2012 wrote:
suvalike wrote:

State Bank of Pakistan
is there anyone who applied with it and got the visa....

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 am

suvalike wrote:
rajm2012 wrote:
suvalike wrote:

State Bank of Pakistan
is there anyone who applied with it and got the visa....
My Certificate of incorporation says as below:

is this day incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, that the company is limited by shares, and the situation of its registered ofce is in England
and Wales.

My question is whenever you register company you get the limited by share clause in the certificate...is it for every one.is it something nothing to worry