ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where my wife stands after 9th July rules

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khall75

Where my wife stands after 9th July rules

Post by Khall75 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I applied for ILR 10 years basis in may, just waiting for my ILR. My question is that my wife joined me in uk in 2006, and she is still with me with 3 kids all born here. My last visa was hsmp and going to expire in July 2013 and all the dependants. When I get this ILR under what category she will apply? Whether she will have to do 5 years probation period? Or she will get 2. Years extension? Or she will b eligible for ILR as she is in uk for over 6 years now. And I have to show that 18600 pounds income. And finally when I should i apply for her visa.

madhumesh
India

Re: Where my wife stands after 9th July rules

Post by madhumesh » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Please refer
Khall75 wrote:I applied for ILR 10 years basis in may, just waiting for my ILR. My question is that my wife joined me in uk in 2006, and she is still with me with 3 kids all born here. My last visa was hsmp and going to expire in July 2013 and all the dependants. When I get this ILR under what category she will apply? Whether she will have to do 5 years probation period? Or she will get 2. Years extension? Or she will b eligible for ILR as she is in uk for over 6 years now. And I have to show that 18600 pounds income. And finally when I should i apply for her visa.