ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Mashallah thats good news and congratulations to the happy couples. Please keep us in your duas too. Hope we all reunite with our other halves soon Inshallah. Good luck to all, Inshallah there will be many more rfc'p next week. Allah help us all, ameen.
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Horizon
Newly Registered

Enquiry

Post by Horizon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello guys,
Would anyone be kind enough to give their opnion ,ukba changed the immigration rules in july and in the "statement of changes in immigration rules" July 2012,they mentioned about a list of specified documents for the spouse visa,and if any of the specified documents are missing they can refuse the visa.i want to know if that list of specified documents will be applied to those applicants who applied before 9july 2012?
If I am not making any sense here is the link for what I am talking about.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary.
Regards

Applied 6/7/12 Isb
Still waiting?

mrs abbas
Newly Registered

Post by mrs abbas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi everyone. It is my first time on here!. It is nice to see that people are getting replies slowly but surely for june!. My husband applied on the 5/07/2012 in Islamabad and it has been 4 months this week since his submission date and still waiting. I emailed Gerrys twice and they gave me a lame excuse so I emailed them the second time and they then gave me even a worser reason and then I repined in my third email asking why are you giving wrong information and why are you not forwarding my email to BHC as it is stated on the UK Border Agency website that we people have the right to contact after the waiting period that they have given which is 3 months+. If we do not hear a decision after the waiting period has passed we can email Gerrys and then Gerrys will forward our email to them and they would reply back. But Gerrys are not doing that-forwarding our emails to them and when I asked them in my third email why are you not forwarding my email to BHC and why are you repling on their behalf which you are not meant to do, they then did not get back to regarding my third email. I was so mad!. But I hope they start looking at July cases soon and I pray we all get the good news we are wanting and waiting Inshallah. Is there anyone else who got a lame reply back from Gerrys? and has anyone starting getting replies back from Islamabad who had submitted their cases in June? because they quicker they start clearing June applications the quicker they can get looking at July applications.

mrs abbas
Newly Registered

June applicants being looked at

Post by mrs abbas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Just read the past comments, and June applicants are getting replies back who applied in Islamabad, thats great. Means July applications are round the corner. I am scared of having to do an appeal. I hope my husband gets his visa Inshallah. I just want to be with him and I hope Allah we do whats best for me and all of us who are still waiting. Also congrats to all whose partners have been granted visas!.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 pm

som1984 wrote:congratulations brother. hopefully not too long for me and wife to hear.
Thanks mate inshallah everyone else will get theirs soon, they tend to do it in batches so hopefully there are more to come.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Shah12 wrote:
som1984 wrote:congratulations brother. hopefully not too long for me and wife to hear.
Thanks mate inshallah everyone else will get theirs soon, they tend to do it in batches so hopefully there are more to come.
inshaallah brother.
applied at isl - 14/06/2012
processed at bhc - 27/06/2012
RFC- 26/11/12
ALLHAMDULILLAH VISA IS GRANTED

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 6Wmc#gid=0

zny
Newly Registered

Post by zny » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you happy couples who have been granted visas. Insha allah its not long for the rest of us to be granted our/spouse visas. my duas are with u all i hope we are all successful an dnt have to face an appeal. to those who have been refused my duas are with u may allah swt give u sabr.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Congratulations to all the brothers and sisters who have received their visas and will be together soon.

To those who were rejected... be strong.

I applied 3rd July in Islamabad. I am praying for a response as soon as possible. My wife will give birth to our child in March inshaAllah. It will be difficult for her to fly over once it reaches January.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Thankyou brothers and sisters,

Its been a long, stressful road. My duas are with you all.
Last edited by Sal5UK on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06/06/2012 - App Submitted LHE
19/06/2012 - Under process BHC
08/11/2012 - RFC - collected and visa granted Alhumdulillah. Praise to the Almighty

Please do Dua for me brothers & sisters and remember me in your Duas. Inshallah. May Allah bless you.

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Just out of interest, did you ask your MP to chase up your application? Or did you just email them your self?
The MP hasn't got back to me yet, so don't know they could have helped. Now is just a cruel 3 days until I find out. Please guys don't forget me in your duas.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 am

ammar91 wrote:
Just out of interest, did you ask your MP to chase up your application? Or did you just email them your self?
The MP hasn't got back to me yet, so don't know they could have helped. Now is just a cruel 3 days until I find out. Please guys don't forget me in your duas.

Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

REMAA

Re: June applicants being looked at

Post by REMAA » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am

mrs abbas wrote:Just read the past comments, and June applicants are getting replies back who applied in Islamabad, thats great. Means July applications are round the corner. I am scared of having to do an appeal. I hope my husband gets his visa Inshallah. I just want to be with him and I hope Allah we do whats best for me and all of us who are still waiting. Also congrats to all whose partners have been granted visas!.
Hi Guys,
I have been visiting this forum for a few weeks now.
I have just finished preparing the documents for my daughter's husband's spouse visa.
Looks like we're in for a LONG wait.
Having already applied for my two other daughter's in 2005 & 2008 and been successful, I'm hoping for a hatrick !!!!
Our application this time round is on the Exempt Rules introduced in July 2012.
Just waiting for my son in law's engish results and certificate,which should be with him in 2 weeks time,inshallah.
The UKBA website is changing with extra information added.
We have submitted the case online on 6th Nov 2012 and hope to submit the paper's by the end of November 2012 at Islamabad.
I will keep you guys up to date with our case,and if anyone needs advice plz don't hesitate to ask.
Good Luck Guys and NEVER give up hope,hang in there and always remember You Are Not Alone.
Allah Hafiz
Remaa

Sarah30

Working days

Post by Sarah30 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 am

Hey guys,
Just wanted to ask, when calculating working days do you use UK or Pakistan working days? Pakistan has has had a lot more holidays than the UK.

whoesnext

Re: Working days

Post by whoesnext » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 am

Sarah30 wrote:Hey guys,
Just wanted to ask, when calculating working days do you use UK or Pakistan working days? Pakistan has has had a lot more holidays than the UK.
Pakiatan holidays. Especially the ones on BHC pak website.

Sarah30

Re: Working days

Post by Sarah30 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 am

whoesnext wrote:
Sarah30 wrote:Hey guys,
Pakiatan holidays. Especially the ones on BHC pak website.

zny
Newly Registered

Post by zny » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Insha allah next week we will have a lot more rfc's

Sofia_waleed
Newly Registered

Re: New member

Post by Sofia_waleed » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm

mrs abbas wrote:Hi everyone. It is my first time on here!. It is nice to see that people are getting replies slowly but surely for june!. My husband applied on the 5/07/2012 in Islamabad and it has been 4 months this week since his submission date and still waiting. I emailed Gerrys twice and they gave me a lame excuse so I emailed them the second time and they then gave me even a worser reason and then I repined in my third email asking why are you giving wrong information and why are you not forwarding my email to BHC as it is stated on the UK Border Agency website that we people have the right to contact after the waiting period that they have given which is 3 months+. If we do not hear a decision after the waiting period has passed we can email Gerrys and then Gerrys will forward our email to them and they would reply back. But Gerrys are not doing that-forwarding our emails to them and when I asked them in my third email why are you not forwarding my email to BHC and why are you repling on their behalf which you are not meant to do, they then did not get back to regarding my third email. I was so mad!. But I hope they start looking at July cases soon and I pray we all get the good news we are wanting and waiting Inshallah. Is there anyone else who got a lame reply back from Gerrys? and has anyone starting getting replies back from Islamabad who had submitted their cases in June? because they quicker they start clearing June applications the quicker they can get looking at July applications.
I emailed gerrys and they replied to me the next day and explained that my husbands application is being dealt with in Islamabad and they have no information regarding each case they then gave me the email address for Islamabad embassy, when I emailed I got an auto-response which says they will take 20 working days to reply to my email.
On the 13th will be 20 working days.
I rather they reply with a RFC SMS then an email. In sha Allah just do tasbee and nAMaz and we will all be successful.
My husband keeps me positive.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Sofia_waleed wrote:
mrs abbas wrote:Hi everyone. It is my first time on here!. It is nice to see that people are getting replies slowly but surely for june!. My husband applied on the 5/07/2012 in Islamabad and it has been 4 months this week since his submission date and still waiting. I emailed Gerrys twice and they gave me a lame excuse so I emailed them the second time and they then gave me even a worser reason and then I repined in my third email asking why are you giving wrong information and why are you not forwarding my email to BHC as it is stated on the UK Border Agency website that we people have the right to contact after the waiting period that they have given which is 3 months+. If we do not hear a decision after the waiting period has passed we can email Gerrys and then Gerrys will forward our email to them and they would reply back. But Gerrys are not doing that-forwarding our emails to them and when I asked them in my third email why are you not forwarding my email to BHC and why are you repling on their behalf which you are not meant to do, they then did not get back to regarding my third email. I was so mad!. But I hope they start looking at July cases soon and I pray we all get the good news we are wanting and waiting Inshallah. Is there anyone else who got a lame reply back from Gerrys? and has anyone starting getting replies back from Islamabad who had submitted their cases in June? because they quicker they start clearing June applications the quicker they can get looking at July applications.
I emailed gerrys and they replied to me the next day and explained that my husbands application is being dealt with in Islamabad and they have no information regarding each case they then gave me the email address for Islamabad embassy, when I emailed I got an auto-response which says they will take 20 working days to reply to my email.
I rather they reply with a RFC SMS then an email. In sha Allah just do tasbee and nAMaz and we will all be successful.
you will only get a response from the BHC if you have emailed from the applicants account in this case your husband. they will not reply to the sponsor.

i emailed them from my account over a month ago and they still have not replied, however when i emailed them from my wifes account who is the apllicant they responded after two days with a general response that they are really busy and there is a backlog.
RFC- 26/11/12

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 pm

@ som and Sofia waleed, I have emailed bhc two times and the emailed me back the next day and I am the sponsor, also som I pm you about time line but you didnt reply, I. Want to know that when we are added to time line how can we view excel spreadsheet?

som1984

Post by som1984 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:36 pm

theres the link

RFC- 26/11/12

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 pm

@ som, now again can you put up the link, would be much appreciated, thanks

som1984

Post by som1984 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

itd be easier to add it to your favourites
RFC- 26/11/12

Sofia_waleed
Newly Registered

Post by Sofia_waleed » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm

som1984 wrote:
Sofia_waleed wrote:
you will only get a response from the BHC if you have emailed from the applicants account in this case your husband. they will not reply to the sponsor.

i emailed them from my account over a month ago and they still have not replied, however when i emailed them from my wifes account who is the apllicant they responded after two days with a general response that they are really busy and there is a backlog.
Yes I am the sponsor, I used my work address which is on our application form as a contact email address for me.
Gerry's will reply the next day but they can't provide any information.
Whereas BHC have an auto-response email of 20 working days.

Can anyone pls tell me how I can join the Facebook group pls?

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:46 pm

@ som, ok I will its just that I usually do everything from my phone, thanks anyway

@ Sofia waleed, if you go back a few pages theres a lady called xnailax pm her and she will sort it for you, I mean the facebook, hope that helps and inshallah July applicants are not far now.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

ok i will add it to my signature
RFC- 26/11/12