ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Peo appointment dependant not attending query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imbr82
Newly Registered

Peo appointment dependant not attending query

Post by imbr82 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I have managed to book an peo appointment for the form set(o) for me and my dependant. I qualify for ILR but my wife is not yet eligible as she has been in the UK for 1.5 years only. I now understand that she will have to book a separate appointment now after I get my ILR. But My query is would I be allowed to attend the appointment alone without my wife even though my appointment states that two people will be attending or is it best to get another appointment?
Thanks

ankit0708
Newly Registered

Post by ankit0708 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Yes that should not be a problem.

tiramisuvv
Newly Registered

Post by tiramisuvv » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello. I have the same problem with you. After I booked the appointment, we decided to apply by my own without my dependent. But I do not know how to cancel her appointment alone.

So what happened when you showed at PEO without your dependant? Any questions asked on why your dependant can not show?

Thanks!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

See similar topic & response on what you can do: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=121891