ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon Appointment-Dependent (3 months old baby) Biometrics

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

firangi

Croydon Appointment-Dependent (3 months old baby) Biometrics

Post by firangi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi

I have an FLR(O) - Dependent visa appointment for my 3 month old baby tomorrow @ Croydon.
Could anybody tell me if UKBA would be doing biometrics for the 3 month old? If so then I will have to carry my baby with me.

A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

ankit0708
Newly Registered

Post by ankit0708 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:54 pm

To be honest, I would just bring your baby along. You never know. Bring your wife and baby in and if they ask you why is your wife accompanying, just say because baby needs to be fed. If they say baby is not required to attend, then your wife can take baby back home. Just imagine you get there and they say that baby is required to attend - you will need to book another appointment which may take ages. Hope that helps.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Yes the baby has to attend as they will take a digital photograph of him or her.