ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon | IT issues yesterday (8th Nov)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier_2_applicant

Croydon | IT issues yesterday (8th Nov)

Post by tier_2_applicant » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Hello,

I applied for ILR at Croydon PEO yesterday (8th Nov).
After having a look at my document, the case worker declared that the biometric system has crashed (Having heard similar stories on this forum, it came as no surprise!).
The case worker held back my documents and said that if the system will require your finger prints again, you will have to come back (an appointment was provided for next Friday); but if the fingerprints are not required, you will receive a call to come and collect your documents.

I have two questions:
1. If any other forum member went to Croydon yesterday, could you please update if your case worker called to say that fresh finger prints are not required?
2. If someone else has been in a similar situation in the past, could you please let me know if you had to go and give fingerprints again?

Many thanks.