ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Reschedule doesn't show new appointment dates?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DayDream

PEO Reschedule doesn't show new appointment dates?

Post by DayDream » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Guys

I have a PEO appointment booked for 19th Dec for ILR, now want to reschedule this to 22nd Dec or later.

When I select "reschedule" option for the already existing appointment, I get no appointments available message.

Can I try rescheduling any time in the day or does it have to be in the mid night too??

Please help me.

Thanks.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 pm

New appointments are released at midnight, unless there are cancellations. Your best bet is to follow the same times as you did for your initial appointment, just reschedule instead of trying to book a new one. Should be easier than the first time as you dont have to fill in details when rescheduling.
Challenges make life worth it!

DayDream

Post by DayDream » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 am

InUkOnHsmp wrote:New appointments are released at midnight, unless there are cancellations. Your best bet is to follow the same times as you did for your initial appointment, just reschedule instead of trying to book a new one. Should be easier than the first time as you dont have to fill in details when rescheduling.
Thanks for the tips, will try tonight and see how it goes...does the appointments get released during weekend's too??

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:07 pm

The logic is very simple, appointments for a certain day are released exactly 42 days before that day. If the day 42 days after today is a Saturday or a Sunday, the PEO will be closed and hence no appointments are released.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 pm

So no use trying tonight?
Challenges make life worth it!

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm

That's right.