ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 am

nedret wrote:Hi guys
Another stupid thing came from citizenship dept. one of my mate got a letter from them mentioned that your record or character with uk is not good.clerify yourself. Is there anyone got the same kind of letter.
Did he/she say yes for character questioner on the form of have you live legally elsewhere before ?

Because Irish immigration should have nothing to do with British immigration to create a sort of lea way, and it must be 3 years or more well known to the U.k government or committed or convicted crime prosecuted infront of a judge in the U.k, because normally, they ask a question like, have you been convicted of any crime elsewhere in the world, that's a good question for Irish immigration to usurp !!! :D

Malika

Post by Malika » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Immigrant43 wrote:
nedret wrote:Hi guys
Another stupid thing came from citizenship dept. one of my mate got a letter from them mentioned that your record or character with uk is not good.clerify yourself. Is there anyone got the same kind of letter.
Did he/she say yes for character questioner on the form of have you live legally elsewhere before ?

Because Irish immigration should have nothing to do with British immigration to create a sort of lea way, and it must be 3 years or more well known to the U.k government or committed or convicted crime prosecuted infront of a judge in the U.k, because normally, they ask a question like, have you been convicted of any crime elsewhere in the world, that's a good question for Irish immigration to usurp !!! :D
Angel Country Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 pm

INIS staff that, does not know the different between reminded in prison and convicted and sentence to a term of imprisonment.

Additionally, some of them lack the interpretation of suspended sentence. That's why the administrative office in Ireland need proper ''Checks and balances''.

That's why the supreme court ruled recently about how tax payers money should be spend in the recent referendum to change the text in the constitution on children s rights, so when would the INIS adopt a concept of reductions in waste and loss of our taxation in order to help the government secure a proper and equilibrium budget come december, forgetting also that, there's chronic unemployment in Ireland, otherwise applicant will not have been waiting for over 24 month for CON certificate in Ireland.

Infact i spoke to one gentle man in my area that, i have been waiting for CON for 24 month (2years) and he replied, and say that, that waiting period is too much.

Without an advocate for the poor, without a new state of mind in Ireland, the country lies on the brink of anarchy.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Friend of mine and his wife got approval 4 days ago ,on basis of 5 year resdency.

kim_202
BANNED

Post by kim_202 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm

minniepoe wrote:Hi All,

Got a letter today from INIS saying the minister intends to approve my citizenship application, to send 950, GNIB card, 2 colored passport photographs and traveling document if applicable.

Praise God.. for this.. after such a long wait.. precisely 2 years and 4 months.. I doubt if i shall make the December ceremony though.

For those still waiting 1 year plus.. don't worry we will all get there..
You get ceremony letter soon after the payment is delivered to govt account...

123 walk
Newly Registered

Post by 123 walk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 am

I got a letter 23/10/2012 from INIS saying the minister intends to approve my citizenship application, to send 950, GNIB card, 2 colored passport photographs.Which is i send By post 24/10/2012 and after i havent got any letter for conformation .is any one cud tell me how long it talke time Plz ?

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Whether you grant us Irish Citizenship or not, insofar we're able to go in and out of the country, please we're here to stay, take it or you leave it, put up with that, or shut up, that's my decision, because no man is caused not to achieve their destiny in life as life is a journey, if you can juke that residency rights for 8 years, try it, pay for it and pay for their hearings.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Any news guys ,i e mailed department on thursday, no reply yet :(

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm

kim_202 wrote:
minniepoe wrote:Hi All,

Got a letter today from INIS saying the minister intends to approve my citizenship application, to send 950, GNIB card, 2 colored passport photographs and traveling document if applicable.

Praise God.. for this.. after such a long wait.. precisely 2 years and 4 months.. I doubt if i shall make the December ceremony though.

For those still waiting 1 year plus.. don't worry we will all get there..
You get ceremony letter soon after the payment is delivered to govt account...
Hopefully!!! I pray so.. thx

dania

Post by dania » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi one of my friend got the approval two weeks before ,he applied in mar 2012 and he is not working long term social welfare .i don't understand people who r working they have to wait for 3 4 5 years very unfair :cry:
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 pm

dania wrote:Hi one of my friend got the approval two weeks before ,he applied in mar 2012 and he is not working long term social welfare .i don't understand people who r working they have to wait for 3 4 5 years very unfair :cry:
Not working and being on social welfare means being real Irish at heart and soul ;)....and that's the reason applicants on social welfare are being given naturalization in a matter of months and people who work and pay taxes have to wait...the higher you earn the longer you wait :lol:
Not waiting any more

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 am

[quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="dania"]Hi one of my friend got the approval two weeks before ,he applied in mar 2012 and he is not working long term social welfare .i don't understand people who r working they have to wait for 3 4 5 years very unfair :cry:[/quote]

Not working and being on social welfare means being real Irish at heart and soul ;)....and that's the reason applicants on social welfare are being given naturalization in a matter of months and people who work and pay taxes have to wait...the higher you earn the longer you wait hi gays any approval today?

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 am

Some of my friends (adult applicants, 5 year residency) who applied in March 12 got their invites for Dec 13. the invites were received last week.

Minor applicant (4 year old) who applied in September 12 got his approval last week.

There is progress for sure..
-xxxtieee-

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:59 am

xxxtieee wrote:Some of my friends (adult applicants, 5 year residency) who applied in March 12 got their invites for Dec 13. the invites were received last week.

Minor applicant (4 year old) who applied in September 12 got his approval last week.

Progress is only when we see our own application being approved which were made well before March 2012... there is no joy in knowing that March 2012 applicants will get naturalization in Dec 2012 and we ourselves who have applied in 2010 and 2011 are just waiting :roll:
Not waiting any more

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am

waiting2beirish wrote:
xxxtieee wrote:Some of my friends (adult applicants, 5 year residency) who applied in March 12 got their invites for Dec 13. the invites were received last week.

Progress is only when we see our own application being approved which were made well before March 2012... there is no joy in knowing that March 2012 applicants will get naturalization in Dec 2012 and we ourselves who have applied in 2010 and 2011 are just waiting :roll:
My guess is that the March 2012 applicant was a straight foreword case as perhaps he was on Social Welfare and was not a complicated case as the cases where the applicant is working and paying taxes...

Well done to everyone how cheated the system and got his application approved.....we will keep working hard to pay your social welfare....

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 pm

[quote="NewIrish"][quote="waiting2beirish"][quote="xxxtieee"]Some of my friends (adult applicants, 5 year residency) who applied in March 12 got their invites for Dec 13. the invites were received last week.

There is progress for sure..[/quote]

Progress is only when we see our own application being approved which were made well before March 2012... there is no joy in knowing that March 2012 applicants will get naturalization in Dec 2012 and we ourselves who have applied in 2010 and 2011 are just waiting :roll:[/quote]

My guess is that the March 2012 applicant was a straight foreword case as perhaps he was on Social Welfare and was not a complicated case as the cases where the applicant is working and paying taxes...

Well done to everyone how cheated the system and got his application approved.....we will keep working hard to pay your social welfare....[/quote]

Hi All,

I called them today, they said waiting for outside agencies report which were requested in April this year.

Dot know how long its going to take.

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 pm

hi all
whats the contact no. i am trying but the line is not going through on 32500 no.

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

biggerjosh wrote:hi all
whats the contact no. i am trying but the line is not going through on 32500 no.
Thats the number 06232500 or 1890252854

kEEP TRYING YOU SHOULD GET THROUGH EVENTUALLY

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

minniepoe wrote:
biggerjosh wrote:hi all
Thats the number 06232500 or 1890252854

kEEP TRYING YOU SHOULD GET THROUGH EVENTUALLY
The trick is once you hear the answering machine voice, cut the call and re-dial immediately.

Note: It take 80-100 tries and eventually the call goes through :shock:
Not waiting any more

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

NewIrish wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:

Well done to everyone how cheated the system and got his application approved.....we will keep working hard to pay your social welfare....
That is very true...if they give naturalization to people who are working and paying taxes and PRSI these qualified people will just leave ireland and go away the moment they get Irish passport... then how will the Irish government get money to pay social welfare to the Irish and the ones they are giving citizenship who are on social welfare :lol:
Not waiting any more

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:
NewIrish wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:

That is very true...if they give naturalization to people who are working and paying taxes and PRSI these qualified people will just leave ireland and go away the moment they get Irish passport... then how will the Irish government get money to pay social welfare to the Irish and the ones they are giving citizenship who are on social welfare :lol:
I can understand the bitter feeling many of us have. That doesn't justify the unreasonable comments.

For your info, the adult applicants that I mentioned are all working in IT and Medical areas and are paying taxes like many of us here do. And as far as I know, none of them have any plans to run away as soon as they take the oath. So please don't generalize.

The reason for me updating the latest info is not to make you feel bad. i don't gain a thing by doing that. It is to let people know the progress.

Good luck everyone.
-xxxtieee-

Malika

Post by Malika » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

xxxtieee wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
NewIrish wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:

I can understand the bitter feeling many of us have. That doesn't justify the unreasonable comments.

For your info, the adult applicants that I mentioned are all working in IT and Medical areas and are paying taxes like many of us here do. And as far as I know, none of them have any plans to run away as soon as they take the oath. So please don't generalize.

The reason for me updating the latest info is not to make you feel bad. i don't gain a thing by doing that. It is to let people know the progress.

Good luck everyone.
I just wanted to add my 2 cents...........................This argument about people claiming welfare and those on work permit is not helpful at all. Yes, some people claiming welfare might be Refugees for whom claiming does not affect them adversely. We should speak with one voice. Let us unite!
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Malika wrote:
xxxtieee wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:
NewIrish wrote:

Good luck everyone.
I just wanted to add my 2 cents...........................This argument about people claiming welfare and those on work permit is not helpful at all. Yes, some people claiming welfare might be Refugees for whom claiming does not affect them adversely. We should speak with one voice. Let us unite!
Unite for what ??? WAITING !!!

kim_202
BANNED

Waiting for?

Post by kim_202 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:
Malika wrote:
xxxtieee wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:

Good luck everyone.
Unite for what ??? WAITING !!!
I applied march 2011 and still waiting,
Insider said the case who give time frame of 26 month or longer are dealt longer and whoever apply in 2012 get their result back in 6-9 months...

Alan shatter also ask the dept about this but dept actually divide the applicant in 2 category 1 which u n me longe waiting list and other one applied recently and short list...

So my point is no matter what u say still taking time...but surely everyone get it....I assume I can wait my self to 3 years then I hope I get results....so man best of luck n pray for me n uuu.....sorry for delay.... Depart don't care..n we both know.....?

bugu07

Re: Waiting for?

Post by bugu07 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:24 am

Dear friend
I got my invitation for Dec ceremony. Unfortunately I am living in Australia from the last 2 years. I wonder can somebody tell me how can I get proof of address.
Any suggestions will be appreciated