ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreneur help plz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Enterpreneur help plz

Post by frazyfs » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi,
I am currently working PSW on a graduate level job and want to apply for entrepreneur visa, please some one guide me

can I still work for my current employee, while at the same time register as a self employed and show the future contract with the company I will be working with will this be fine or
DO I have to leave the job, register as a self employed and show the contract with the company I will be working on self employed basis.

I don't have a business running or any invoice at the moment will this be ok if I show any work contract with company starting in future.

are engaged in business activity, other than the work necessary to
administer his business, in an occupation which appears on the list of
occupations skilled to National Qualifications Framework level 4 and above
as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 Sponsors published by the UK
Border Agency,

Please reply soon. thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

The SE registration has to be completed before the application is submitted so, yes, you may continue in your current employment until a decision is made on your application. If and when your new leave is issued you will be obliged to work for that entity and no other work is permitted.

frazyfs
- thin ice -

Post by frazyfs » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 pm

thanks for replying ..DO i need to show any future contract on which I will be working as a self employed with a company?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 pm

frazyfs wrote:Hi
Is it possible to make entrepreneur visa 'apply in person' or is it only go through by post? plz reply soon thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:33 am

Only by post.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

is there anyone can provide information if 50,000 amount for enterprenuer need to be taken out from the bank because of some reason after the visa have applied. but the case is still in process, is that means visa will be rejected?
Is there any one can tell me what kind of format I need from company. Do I have to include terms and condition for my application to UKBA. or is it just a straight single paper is enough stating type of work between two companies.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

I think statement in joint account for maintenance acceptable but seniors plz comment.

James.Dunlop
Site Admin
United Kingdom

Post by James.Dunlop » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi

workpermit.com is used to helping people who want to be contractors via T1(E).

With partners workpermit.com can help with things like

- Self Employed status Vs Ltd company

- Locating funding (easiest if Y1 billings >£75k for PSW switchers, or >£100k for others)

- Meeting the requirement to employ local staff

- Contractor tax planning

This route can also be used by those on Tier 2 ICT visas who might otherwise be caught by the 12 month colling off period.

Lots of people ask about what can be done with the funds while the application is considered. The issue here is 'are the funds available to back your uk business' if the answer is yes, flows of funds can usually be managed. Problems arise when people borrow cash from money lenders, put it into an account, and then repay it before they get the visa, only to find that fe-facto they dont have cash to invest in the UK business. Even if the visa is granted, it would not be extended and would be revoked if the representations were found to be false (which would be the case if the money was only borrowed briefly to pretend that it was available to invest when in fact it was not)

I hope this helps

James
James Dunlop

mailto:james.dunlop@jdunlop.com

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Dear All,

I am also in need of format of contract which we need to supply with the application to show the trading in future and services we will be providing if anyone can help me with the format or upload template of the contract format I will be very thankful and I am sure it will be of big help for many of us.

regards

Rehan