ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All documents checklist for newcomers applying enterpreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razi1234
- thin ice -

All documents checklist for newcomers applying enterpreneur

Post by razi1234 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi all,
from the help of this forum and friends ,finally i m gonna send my visa file this wk,my only request from senior members plz check and evaluate whether is some thing missing plz let me know ,this topic would be helpful for new comers as well as guide,following are the final documents which i m gonna send :
1:application form
2:pics 2
3:passport
4:psw route funds in uk bank statemnt of last 3 month only(maintenance+50000)
5:IT solution business doing computer network ,choose code 3131
6:incorporation certficate (appointment report+article memorandum)
7:business bank account (just openend ,no transaction)
8:business ad in local newspaper +article in newspaper
9:business card+brouchers+flyers+letter head+business stamp
10:business website
11:free local business ad in gumtree
12:membership with computer body
13:contract with local internet cafe that my business will give service for that cafe.
14:original master degree +transcript

Now my request to all senior members plz if u feel any thing missing in this checklist plz let me know ,this could be help ful for other new comers .thanks :P
RAZI

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: All documents checklist for newcomers applying enterpren

Post by suvalike » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:53 pm

razi1234 wrote:Hi all,
from the help of this forum and friends ,finally i m gonna send my visa file this wk,my only request from senior members plz check and evaluate whether is some thing missing plz let me know ,this topic would be helpful for new comers as well as guide,following are the final documents which i m gonna send :
13:contract with local internet cafe that my business will give service for that cafe.

Now my request to all senior members plz if u feel any thing missing in this checklist plz let me know ,this could be help ful for other new comers .thanks :P
Hi Razi,

Thanks for sharing the information.I have few questions as below:

Do you really need a "article memorandum" is it required by UKBA

business ad in local newspaper +article in newspaper ...Are these two different things..what do you mean Article...?

what computer body did you choose ?

Thanks

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 am

[quote="razi1234"]

a copy of form CT41G from HM Revenue & Customs. This must be completed and show the date of registration of the company with HMRC and the HMRC unique tax reference number.

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 am

thebestone wrote:
razi1234 wrote:
a copy of form CT41G from HM Revenue & Customs. This must be completed and show the date of registration of the company with HMRC and the HMRC unique tax reference number.

hi thebestone.
the form ct41g is required when you have to prove that u have invested some money already in uk business,,,,we dont need to provide if we hv not invested any thing now,,,,,if i m wrong plz any senior can make my words correct.thanks :?:
RAZI

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

hi all.
come on guys ,it does not make any harm if you guys at least share your documents checklist ,it would be helpful for others,may b some one missing some thing ,,plz share your documnts so we can at least compare whether something is missing ,,,
RAZI

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm

[quote="razi1234"]

Please be clear you business must be subject to uk taxation and as a proof you have to submit ct41g form.

Read page 20 of policy guidance

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm

As far as I can see it follows the point 106 from page 19 of the guidance and it does sound like its only necessary in case if we are going to mention we have invested part of money in the business already
Solomon

razi1234
- thin ice -

enterpreneur visa

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm

solomondid wrote:As far as I can see it follows the point 106 from page 19 of the guidance and it does sound like its only necessary in case if we are going to mention we have invested part of money in the business already
again request to senior members or the one who already got enterpreneur visa..i am goin to send my visa file to home office ,so plz give me sincere advice that do we need to send ct41g form with initial application ,if we are showing that we han not invested any thing in business yet,,,,,here is confusion that if we are ststing in our application form that we have not invest any thing yet in business then do we need to send ct41g form with application ....one of my friend told me hmrc send you ct41g form when youy make you company ,but i have not received any form from hmrc ,,thanks for help
RAZI

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 am

Can we get a separate checklist for those switching from other visas to Tier 1, not from PSW? It should be much simpler because you do not need a business plan correct?

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Razi

You won't receive a CT41G form. HMRC don't send these out anymore, instead a letter with a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) is sent out within around 4 weeks when you registered your Limited company. You will need the UTR to register online for Corporation Tax at HMRC website.

If you have received the UTR then I suggest you register on-line. Follow this link https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/registration/organisation and select Corporation Tax (CT) then next and follow the instructions on the screen.

Take a screenshot of the final screen where it will say you have registered and you will receive login details.

Send the screenshot along with UTR to UKBA.

Doing the above means you have registered for Corporation Tax and are active to trade.

I hope this makes sense.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Jabs wrote:Razi

You won't receive a CT41G form. HMRC don't send these out anymore, instead a letter with a UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) is sent out within around 4 weeks when you registered your Limited company. You will need the UTR to register online for Corporation Tax at HMRC website.

If you have received the UTR then I suggest you register on-line. Follow this link https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/registration/organisation and select Corporation Tax (CT) then next and follow the instructions on the screen.

Take a screenshot of the final screen where it will say you have registered and you will receive login details.

Doing the above means you have registered for Corporation Tax and are active to trade.

I hope this makes sense.
You do not need this with intial application.Its required in the case when you have already done some investment in the business and applying for intial application.

But for Cat D you dnt need it .

omairsunny
Newly Registered

Post by omairsunny » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi All,
Very informative. Infact i would insist on the same request by forum member "Razi" to share the information here on the forum regarding all the documents supplied to UKBA by the successful candidates of entrepreneur visa. By doing this you help others to make their documents in line with the UKBA requirements and believe me, helping others directly or indirectly makes God help you directly or indirectly.
So please keep sharing your information in this regard and keep this forum the best forum available for the users and community.

Warm Regards :)

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi

The list of documents provided above is perfect and more than enough. now if someone wants to confuse himself then he is most welcome to do so. but if you have same circumstances then its perfect list of documents.

Thanks to author of this list.

Good luck to everyone
Shaukat

thebestone

Post by thebestone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

[quote="smehmood"]

Will it be okk if we apply without the ad or article in newspaper or without registeration with the trade body?

I am just using following advertising material for my application

1. Business Cards
2. Business Website
3. Using the printout of website as a brochure
4. Online advertising on gumtree
5. Our own business letter head page

Will that be enough or should I do some more?

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am

With the help of this forum, finally managed to understand VISA stuff quite clearly and recently submitted my application. The documents I've attached are as follows -

PSW-> Tier 1 Route

1) Original Passport
2) Bio-metric Card (VISA)
3) Original UK Degree Certificate - For english language requirements
4) Bank statement (stamped) showing 3 months of saving. - Maintenance Funds

5) For access to £50000
A. e-printed Bank Statement for money in UK + Supporting original bank letter confirming balance on date.
B. Bank Letters for money overseas
C. Third party declaration
D. Third party Sign verification by lawyer in India

6) Company Incorporation Certificate
7) Current Appointment report
8 ) 2 photographs
9) Contract Document
10) Company Website homepage and contact us printout as an - advertisement stuff
11) Application Form

That's all. Please update me if I'm missing something. Many thanks.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 pm

DangerousWolf wrote:With the help of this forum, finally managed to understand VISA stuff quite clearly and recently submitted my application. The documents I've attached are as follows -

PSW-> Tier 1 Route

1) Original Passport
2) Bio-metric Card (VISA)
3) Original UK Degree Certificate - For english language requirements
4) Bank statement (stamped) showing 3 months of saving. - Maintenance Funds

5) For access to £50000
A. e-printed Bank Statement for money in UK + Supporting original bank letter confirming balance on date.
B. Bank Letters for money overseas
C. Third party declaration
D. Third party Sign verification by lawyer in India

6) Company Incorporation Certificate
7) Current Appointment report
8 ) 2 photographs
9) Contract Document
10) Company Website homepage and contact us printout as an - advertisement stuff
11) Application Form

That's all. Please update me if I'm missing something. Many thanks.
Better to put some online or print advert

razi1234
- thin ice -

tier enterprener

Post by razi1234 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 am

hi all,
in my views ,this is better to make visa case as solid as we can,if HO asks one or more things from the following list ,at least we should try to make 2 documents from the list which looks genuine,like article in newspaper.etc
RAZI

smehmood
BANNED

Re: tier enterprener

Post by smehmood » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

razi1234 wrote:hi all,
in my views ,this is better to make visa case as solid as we can,if HO asks one or more things from the following list ,at least we should try to make 2 documents from the list which looks genuine,like article in newspaper.etc
HI

Why Not All of them. That will make more genuine than Anything else.

xxx
Shaukat

razi1234
- thin ice -

enterpreneur visa

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm

hi ,
i m sending my visa file tomorrow ,so we have to do special delivery from post office and address we have to use is ;
uk border agency
tier 1 po box 496
durham
dh99 1wq...

is that address correct,and we have to use special delivery or some thing else ,,plz reply ,thanks
RAZI

smehmood
BANNED

Re: enterpreneur visa

Post by smehmood » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

razi1234 wrote:hi ,
i m sending my visa file tomorrow ,so we have to do special delivery from post office and address we have to use is ;
uk border agency
tier 1 po box 496
durham
dh99 1wq...

is that address correct,and we have to use special delivery or some thing else ,,plz reply ,thanks
HI#

You can to send it to my address as well :lol:
Shaukat

razi1234
- thin ice -

home office fee

Post by razi1234 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 pm

hi all,
can any one who already applied for enterpreneur tell me that when home office debited 1020 pound from account ?i gave my debit card details ,10 days have already been gone but home office still did not debbit any funds from my account .but i had received acknowlegment letter from then 4 days ago ,any information would be appreciated
RAZI

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:43 pm

suvalike wrote:
Jabs wrote:Razi

I hope this makes sense.
You do not need this with intial application.Its required in the case when you have already done some investment in the business and applying for intial application.

But for Cat D you dnt need it .
Yes for Cat D you dont need it, I can assure you on it.

hham1224

Re: enterpreneur visa

Post by hham1224 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

razi1234 wrote:
solomondid wrote:As far as I can see it follows the point 106 from page 19 of the guidance and it does sound like its only necessary in case if we are going to mention we have invested part of money in the business already
again request to senior members or the one who already got enterpreneur visa..i am goin to send my visa file to home office ,so plz give me sincere advice that do we need to send ct41g form with initial application ,if we are showing that we han not invested any thing in business yet,,,,,here is confusion that if we are ststing in our application form that we have not invest any thing yet in business then do we need to send ct41g form with application ....one of my friend told me hmrc send you ct41g form when youy make you company ,but i have not received any form from hmrc ,,thanks for help
Dear All,

I am a Chartered Accountant and running my own accountancy practice. Just to let you know that CT41g form is no longer issued by HMRC, instead you will receive a letter from HMRC which will show your UTR (Unique TAx Payer Reference) number. Showing UTR to UKBA means that your business/company is registered with HMRC and is liable to the UK taxation/UK corporation tax respectively.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes