ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help supporting Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

algmati
Newly Registered

Need Help supporting Documents

Post by algmati » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi everyone

I got my ILR last year in November I applied under 10 years long resident, I need to know what supporting document I need to send for my naturalisation application is it :
Passport
Life in the UK test (i sent it before for my ILR )
Application fees
Please tell me if I need to send more documents to support my application
Thank you

spoiled brat

Post by spoiled brat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

completed An form

Passport

and that's it , no need to send the LIUK test again, just tick the relevant box confirming you used it for settlement.

algmati
Newly Registered

Post by algmati » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you so much, but i booked with NCS manchester they keep asking me to bring some documents like employment letter and what i been doing for the best 5 years school letter and so on, do i need to provide these documents as well or just ignore it, thank you again

spoiled brat

Post by spoiled brat » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

NCS normally ask for such things although they are not required, however there is no harm in letting them take copies of your LIUK and so on. (so do take such documents with you just in case they ask even though it's not a requirement as such).

i assumed you were going to send it by post hence my earlier reply.

hope that helps!