ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abilash16882
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Application

Post by abilash16882 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi - Am in the process of applying dependent application for my son. My question is related to the maintenance requirement. I have been in UK for year and half (Feb 2011 to Sep 2012) until recently when I went for 4 weeks of vacation to India (Oct 2012). Am back in UK now. When I make my dependent application, which category would I fall into -

a. Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months

or

b. Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more

Thanks
Abilash

madhumesh
India

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Application

Post by madhumesh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

abilash16882 wrote:Hi - Am in the process of applying dependent application for my son. My question is related to the maintenance requirement. I have been in UK for year and half (Feb 2011 to Sep 2012) until recently when I went for 4 weeks of vacation to India (Oct 2012). Am back in UK now. When I make my dependent application, which category would I fall into -

a. Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months

or

Thanks
Abilash

vicky8319
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Application

Post by vicky8319 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:13 pm

madhumesh wrote:b. Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more
abilash16882 wrote:Hi - Am in the process of applying dependent application for my son. My question is related to the maintenance requirement. I have been in UK for year and half (Feb 2011 to Sep 2012) until recently when I went for 4 weeks of vacation to India (Oct 2012). Am back in UK now. When I make my dependent application, which category would I fall into -

or

Thanks
Abilash
correct