ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) Maintenance funds

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamesha
Newly Registered

Set (M) Maintenance funds

Post by Hamesha » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi, I am about to apply for SET(M) application for my partner, please can you let me know if there is any requirement of minimum maintenance funds? I get my regular salary of £1500 every month and the balance of our account has not gone below £350 for the past three months(most of the time over £600)

Many Thanks for your help

altfhn
Bangladesh

Re: Set (M) Maintenance funds

Post by altfhn » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 am

[quote="Hamesha"]Hi, I am about to apply for SET(M) application for my partner, please can you let me know if there is any requirement of minimum maintenance funds? I get my regular salary of £1500 every month and the balance of our account has not gone below £350 for the past three months(most of the time over £600)

Many Thanks for your help[/quote]

How many dependant do u have?

Hamesha
Newly Registered

Post by Hamesha » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Just me and my partner