ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to get PEO appointment - need advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ango_26

Unable to get PEO appointment - need advice

Post by ango_26 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi All,

I have been trying to get a PEO appointment for last 3 nights but been unsuccessful. Most of the times, the UKBA appointment site stops working and then when it works, the appointments are gone.

I am not sure what to do. I hope you can give some advice as how to deal with this. I am looking to book an appointment in Croydon, London after 10th Feb 2013. I am also happy to take appointment in Sheffield, Birmingham or even Liverpool.

Also, someone told me that the appointments are open for 42nd day from the day when we are booking. But then why is then Feb 2013 dates available in UKBA website.

Will it be any better if I dont choose wide date range and choose only one centre while searching for an appointment?

Any help or advice will be really appreciated.

Need to catch up on my sleep :-)

ango_26

Post by ango_26 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm

One more question - why is there an option for selecting premium service while taking PEO appointment. I was under the impression that these appointments are only for premium service, meaning in person.

Am I wrong?

ango_26

Post by ango_26 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm

One more question - why is there an option for selecting premium service while taking PEO appointment. I was under the impression that these appointments are only for premium service, meaning in person.

Am I wrong?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!