ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address unavailibility for last 2 years

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nattu9582
BANNED

Address unavailibility for last 2 years

Post by nattu9582 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 am

Hi ,
I see that the UKBA need 2 year address in the application form. However ,I dont have it . My visa was valid from Jan 2010 to Jan 2013. I am now planning to go the PEO office this week as I have an appointment.
I see that there is this section in the Tier 1 application form where it needs 2 years previos address. However,From Jan 2010 to May 2011, I was in India . I am in the UK from May 2011 to Current date which is less than 2 years. Is this going to be a problem .What should I fill in these section to make it 2 years or do I leave it blank because i was not in the county from Nov 2010 to May 2011. ??
Currently i have address from May 2011 to Nov 2012 (16 months)
I do not have address in the UK prior to this period, thats a shortage of 8 months to make it 24 months or 2 years. Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Adojay

Post by Adojay » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Fill in the address for the period you have been in the UK in the last 2 years, which in your case is the last 16 months. You obviously cannot fabricate an address for the period you were away.

Kind regards
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

where in the form does it specify that you are only to state UK addresses? It only asks for your addresses in the last two years, therefore if you were living in India for part of that period then you put down this address.