ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 4 Student Dependent visa for 3 month son

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 4 Student Dependent visa for 3 month son

Post by tier4Dep » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 am

Dear All,

Me and my husband who is studying for his PHD in the UK were living in UK for 1 year and After getting pregnant I came back to my home country for the Babies delivery. Now we want to apply for Tier 4 Student dependent visa for my 3 month son from outside the UK and i have several questions regarding the visa application.

It says in the vaf10 form that for dependent below 18 years of age a parent or a legal gurdien should sign the application form, Is it ok if I (mother) sign on it. Or does the father(Main applicant) need to sign the application form.

Also how am i supposed to provide biometric data for my child? Will they be taking finger print as they did for us at the VFS?

Thank you very much in advance

madhumesh
India

Re: Applying for Tier 4 Student Dependent visa for 3 month s

Post by madhumesh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

tier4Dep wrote:Dear All,

Me and my husband who is studying for his PHD in the UK were living in UK for 1 year and After getting pregnant I came back to my home country for the Babies delivery. Now we want to apply for Tier 4 Student dependent visa for my 3 month son from outside the UK and i have several questions regarding the visa application.

It says in the vaf10 form that for dependent below 18 years of age a parent or a legal gurdien should sign the application form, Is it ok if I (mother) sign on it. Or does the father(Main applicant) need to sign the application form.

Any of the parent can sign on behalf of their child

Also how am i supposed to provide biometric data for my child? Will they be taking finger print as they did for us at the VFS?

They only take photograph of the child, no fingerprints required

Thank you very much in advance

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 am

Thank you very much for the quick reply :)