ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application from PAKISTAN. Query on NARIC and salary points.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uiqbal

Application from PAKISTAN. Query on NARIC and salary points.

Post by uiqbal » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi,
I am a software engineer with 4 year BS(Computer Science) from FAST-NU(www.nu.edu.pk). I am 26 years old.

I have earning of over 4900+ pounds.
I have IELTS band of 7.0

I would like to know something:

1. Is it necessary to have my degree approved from NARIC.
2. Can any one give me the recommended template for monthly salary slips?
3. I have copies of employeer per month tax vouchers with me mentioning my name and salary with the other developers, would that do. I don't have tax returns.
4. What other things are required for salary points.
I have 12 months salary wage and 12 per month tax voucher.
5. Can anyone give me the whole list of documents with exact templates for salary related submissions.

Regards,
Umar.

usman.saleem

Re: Application from PAKISTAN. Query on NARIC and salary poi

Post by usman.saleem » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:12 pm

uiqbal wrote:Hi,
I am a software engineer with 4 year BS(Computer Science) from FAST-NU(www.nu.edu.pk). I am 26 years old.

I have earning of over 4900+ pounds.
I have IELTS band of 7.0

I would like to know something:

1. Is it necessary to have my degree approved from NARIC.
2. Can any one give me the recommended template for monthly salary slips?
3. I have copies of employeer per month tax vouchers with me mentioning my name and salary with the other developers, would that do. I don't have tax returns.
4. What other things are required for salary points.
I have 12 months salary wage and 12 per month tax voucher.
5. Can anyone give me the whole list of documents with exact templates for salary related submissions.

Regards,
Umar.
Its a good idea to have your degree evaluated from NARIC and attach the letter with your application.

Your company should have given you Form R3 around August/September 2006 for the tax year ending June 2006. That's the income tax return for salaried person with no other income source as per Govt. income tax rules here in Pakistan.

Attaching company tax challan form is a good idea. I came to know about this doc. after I submitted my application, otherwise I would have send this as well for the period claimed. Outcome of my application will determine if it was required or not :). Is your company providing you the original receipt? I think they would only provide you photo copy of it. You should notarized it to be "True Copy", and mention the reason for the copy in "exceptional reasons" as your company can not provide you the original receipt.

A salary slip generally describes your gross salary earned, tax deductions, allowances deductions (if any), other deductions (such as provident funds etc.) and the net salary that is transfered to your bank account (all in tabular format). Just ask your company finance dept., they should be able to provide you one if you are not already obtaining it.

It's also a good idea to attach your 12 months bank statements which shows salary credit in your account. Also, a letter from your finance dept. detailing your gross and net salary earned for the period specified. These are mentioned as other evidence in HSMP form.