ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledge Letter/Biometrics Letter correspondence address

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2help
Newly Registered

Acknowledge Letter/Biometrics Letter correspondence address

Post by tier2help » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

Hello all,

I have submitted my Postal paper Visa application form for switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 visa with all the required documents on 6th November 2012. Actually a representative acting on behalf of my employer filled my application form and it's them who submitted it.

When they sent me a rough draft before submitting my application, they provided even the correpondonce address "Section I-I6" as their address but the home address is given as mine. Also they have provided the same correspondonce address over in their Representative Details Section.

My doubt is, will I get any letters from UKBA(Biometrics Letter) to my home address or all the letters will be posted to my representative?

The following sentence has been given in the application form but am not sure what they mean by that

"If you have a correspondence address we will send all correspondence to this address unless you have a representative acting on your behalf."

Can someone please let me know if they were in a similar situation or aware of this issue?

Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by tier2help on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madhumesh
India

Re: Acknowledge Letter/Biometrics Letter correspondence lett

Post by madhumesh » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Yes, It is right, Correspondence is handled by representative except Biometrics letter, which you will receive directly in due course.

tier2help wrote:Hello all,

I have submitted my Postal paper Visa application form for switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 visa with all the required documents on 6th November 2012. Actually a representative acting on behalf of my employer filled my application form and it's them who submitted it.

When they sent me a rough draft before submitting my application, they provided even the correpondonce address "Section I-I6" as their address but the home address is given as mine. Also they have provided the same correspondonce address over in their Representative Details Section.

My doubt is, will I get any letters from UKBA(Biometrics Letter) to my home address or all the letters will be posted to my representative?

The following sentence has been given in the application form but am not sure what they mean by that

"If you have a correspondence address we will send all correspondence to this address unless you have a representative acting on your behalf."

Can someone please let me know if they were in a similar situation or aware of this issue?

Thanks in advance!!

tier2help
Newly Registered

Post by tier2help » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks for your reply!