ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Middle name on application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jagberg
Newly Registered

Middle name on application

Post by jagberg » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:03 pm

I have a first middle, and last name. On the application for it just asks for first name. Should I include my middle name in Q2 where it says first name? Where else should I include my middle name? Thanks

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:17 pm

I believe it has to exactly follow how it was in your passport.

As far as I know, surname of passport goes into surname field of form, everything else in passport goes in the first name section.

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:06 am

webhunter wrote:I believe it has to exactly follow how it was in your passport.

As far as I know, surname of passport goes into surname field of form, everything else in passport goes in the first name section.
I also have a first name, middle name and last name. I recently submitted my app. My degree cert displays my name w/the middle initial, driver's license and paystubs have first and last name. On the app I have written my name as "first name, middle initial, last name". Would this be a problem for me... I haven't received my receipt number yet although my app has reached there. Should I call them and explain this? Has anyone come across this issue...... it's a minor issue but now I'm worried that they'll say "your name on degree cert and driver's license are not matching so we can't really know whether this is you"...... :-(

Anyone know the seriousness of this issue?

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 pm

jagacharaja wrote:
I also have a first name, middle name and last name. I recently submitted my app. My degree cert displays my name w/the middle initial, driver's license and paystubs have first and last name. On the app I have written my name as "first name, middle initial, last name". Would this be a problem for me... I haven't received my receipt number yet although my app has reached there. Should I call them and explain this? Has anyone come across this issue...... it's a minor issue but now I'm worried that they'll say "your name on degree cert and driver's license are not matching so we can't really know whether this is you"...... :-(

Anyone know the seriousness of this issue?
Answering my own question: Just called them up and it shouldn't be a problem as far as the middle name/initial is concerned.