ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent VISA from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achalv1
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent VISA from India

Post by achalv1 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm

My wife visa got rejected due to not submitting supporting documents.
I have all documents mentioned in FM 1.7 except CT603.For self employment - Limited Company Director must present the below.

" 5.5.4 In respect of self-employment – limited company based in the UK: all of the following must be submitted:

Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.

Latest Notice to file a Company Tax Return – CT603 and Company Tax Return – CT600. Both parts must be supplied.

Organisation’s latest audited annual accounts with the name of the accountant clearly shown. The accountant must be a member of an accredited accounting body (CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA, ACA, etc).

Monthly corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the tax return(s).

Monthly personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the tax return(s). These statements must show that the income from self-employment has been paid into the person’s account.

Evidence of ongoing self-employment: for self-employed persons, evidence of payment of Class 2 National Insurance contributions. For Directors, Current Appointment Reports from Companies House.
One of the following documents must also be submitted:

Certificate of VAT registration and latest VAT return confirming VAT registration number if turnover in excess of £73,000.

Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.

Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance. Proof of PAYE Reference Number and Accounts Office
Reference Number. Evidence of registration must be original or certified copy of documentation issued by HMRC only.

Proof of registration with the London Stock Exchange or with an international stock exchange approved by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. This is a mandatory document for a company registered on the London Stock Exchange or an FSA-approved international stock exchange.

In my case i have all the documents except CT603 ,i have requested HMRC but due to some issues it is taking time.

Is there anything else which can support my application without CT603.What should people do if they start the limited company for the first year.I have CT600,Tax submitted acknowledgement,accountant letter,companies house accounts submission confirmation.

Thanks,
Kumar

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 am

CT603/CT600 is more like a Corporation Tax reminder issued by HMRC near the end of first end of year. I am not sure if you can request for another copy of it as I believe these are just automated reminders.

The way UKBA works sometimes is so amazing that you would think none of the ECO has even lived in the UK. I am saying this because a confirmation on Corporation Tax payment submission from HMRC would be much better indication of you paying the tax at the right time than looking at the reminder letter from HMRC (CT603/CT600). However ECO thinks otherwise...
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

suresh.k.dasari

Hi

Post by suresh.k.dasari » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 am

Hi

My wife appeared for dependant visa (premium service) in UK. UKBA turned down her visa as I do not have CT603 because of my Company started recently and is within the first year.

UKBA advised to come back for the visa when the Company completes 1 year trading and when CT603 is issued.

We were informed that this is a new requirement where they cannot skip or ask for any other alternative document for CT603.

Strange....

Regards

achalv1
Newly Registered

CT603 - is it mandatory

Post by achalv1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am

Hi ,

Is it mandatory to have CT603 if we have CT600,Business bankstatements,HMRC CT payment confirmation.

Regards,
Kumar