ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment slot

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

PEO Appointment slot

Post by girish » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi,
I am looking for an appointment for 3rd week or last week of December-2012 or 1st week of January(max)
1. Is it true that the appointments are available only for upto 42nd day in advance
2. I tried to access the website since last 2 nights and have had no luck to book a slot :( for croydon office.
Are there any tips/idea for appoinment slot please viz Best time, Best browser, etc...

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Girish

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Previously, you were after a PEO slot on 18th of October !

Have you made up your mind ?

girish

Post by girish » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

Hi pied_piper
I couldnt find the slot. I stayed awake for 3 consecutive days and finally gaveup. So; now i am looking for my last chance otherwise will have to do it via post(which certainly takes ages)

Any help/advise please ?

Thanks

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 am

You can book the slot only today+43 calculation, if you try by 00:00.
My personal experience,
Do not stick with your 42 days calculation, start searching appointment at least 50 days before actual.
My due is end of Dec.2012, planned for 2nd week of dec. But started searching location by Sep. 2012 and now I got my preferred location & date.
Do not sticks with your preferred location, if you get any location grab it. Because reschedule is quicker than fresh (time take to enter details, will be horrible if you have dependents).
Search for PEO appointment booking tips in google , will get more tips and tricks.
Never give up! I sacrifice my sleep nearly 5 weeks to get initial slot.
All the best.
RW

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 pm

rockwell31 wrote:You can book the slot only today+43 calculation, if you try by 00:00.
My personal experience,
Do not stick with your 42 days calculation, start searching appointment at least 50 days before actual.
My due is end of Dec.2012, planned for 2nd week of dec. But started searching location by Sep. 2012 and now I got my preferred location & date.
If I have understood you correctly, you are saying that you managed to book an appointment more than 42 days in advance. Is this correct?

Can you confirm when you booked your appointment and for what date?

I require an appointment for mid January, but have not started the midnight search exercise yet, based on the understanding that any appointments for those dates will not yet be available. But from what you are saying this understanding may be incorrect?