ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aljazair

Re: Waiting for?

Post by aljazair » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 am

[quote="bugu07"]Dear friend
I got my invitation for Dec ceremony. Unfortunately I am living in Australia from the last 2 years. I wonder can somebody tell me how can I get proof of address.
Any suggestions will be appreciated[/quote] ur living in australia.....?

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 am

bugu07 wrote:Dear friend
I got my invitation for Dec ceremony. Unfortunately I am living in Australia from the last 2 years. I wonder can somebody tell me how can I get proof of address.
Any suggestions will be appreciated
Do you have an existing bank account here in ireland? If yes, you can use your statement of account as a proof of address. Furthermore, i learnt from a friend you could register on line for tax online access and request for a pin number. Your pin number will be posted to your home address. Bear in mind that both addresses must tally....(the one on your statement of account and the one from tax).

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am

bugu07 wrote:Dear friend
Any suggestions will be appreciated
So your are not living here and you clearly did not inform them about this...so you are cheating them...and you are asking us how you can cheat them more....you are a legend.....

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 pm

nedret wrote:Hi guys
Another stupid thing came from citizenship dept. one of my mate got a letter from them mentioned that your record or character with uk is not good.clerify yourself. Is there anyone got the same kind of letter.
Additionally, the people that live's legally in the U.k has already obtain police clearance for the Irish government prior to granting of residency permit to immigrant in ireland.

Having said all that, the Great Britain government might aswell administer police report on all commonwealth citizens that reside in the republic of ireland and that has applied for Irish citizenship the better, because the British does not paticipate in inequality which the Irish former justice minister has already prescribe as ''What is good for the nation''.

Furthermore, any applicant that, the department staff doubt their character, they could usurpate a defense on that, by virtue of ..........
(1) Sheild
(2) Character withness

If they doubt their character and hope's that helps as the basis of calculations has already been ordained by stamps on passport!!!

:lol:
Last edited by Immigrant43 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Papyro
Newly Registered

Letter from further processing team

Post by Papyro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

I applied in early 2010, I was sent a letter from further processing team requesting for further documents, which I sent out today.

Does anyone knows how long it take to get approval letter from now

eskaybee
Newly Registered

DEC ceremony closed?

Post by eskaybee » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm

So, folks, can we conclude that invites for DEC ceremony are closed by now and we may wait for the next one, may be in Feb? Pls share your views on this.

exam

Post by exam » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 pm

GNIB fee 300.

Enjoy!

seraph

GNIB FEE

Post by seraph » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Is it true that GNIB fee has increased to 300? I didn't see any news? Could you please share from where did you get the news.

viking

Re: GNIB FEE

Post by viking » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

seraph wrote:Is it true that GNIB fee has increased to 300? I didn't see any news? Could you please share from where did you get the news.
To answer your question, you can follow the link below!

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000031

waiting2beirish

Re: GNIB FEE

Post by waiting2beirish » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

viking wrote:
seraph wrote:Is it true that GNIB fee has increased to 300? I didn't see any news? Could you please share from where did you get the news.
To answer your question, you can follow the link below!

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000031
The Irish govt is trying to boot the Irish economy with the blood of immigrants especially non-eu students ;)

biggerjosh

Post by biggerjosh » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:
minniepoe wrote:
biggerjosh wrote:hi all
whats the contact no. i am trying but the line is not going through on 32500 no.
Thats the number 06232500 or 1890252854

kEEP TRYING YOU SHOULD GET THROUGH EVENTUALLY
The trick is once you hear the answering machine voice, cut the call and re-dial immediately.

Note: It take 80-100 tries and eventually the call goes through :shock:
thanks but that's a shock anyway cant't help it either.

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 am

exam wrote:GNIB fee 300.

Enjoy!
It must an indefinite leave to remain stamp because any IBC 05 must not be paying additional money for stamps again after 8 years stamps on their passport.
And so what even, is it because they have not pretend to join GAA as yet for you start mocking them to wales police that, he's Irish ?

:evil:

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 pm

good morning lads, any approval today?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 pm

aljazair wrote:good morning lads, any approval today?
No Dear, we all have to wait for the next ceremony in the next year :(

dub007

Post by dub007 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Any idea on Feb Ceremony Date???

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Immigrant43 wrote:
exam wrote:GNIB fee 300.

Enjoy!
It must an indefinite leave to remain stamp because any IBC 05 must not be paying additional money for stamps again after 8 years stamps on their passport.
And so what even, is it because they have not pretend to join GAA as yet for you start mocking them to wales police that, he's Irish ?

:evil:
Are IBC 05 any different from other people that have to pay for GNIB card?

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

Hear hear hear, accordinging to a reliable source, we heard that, department of justice citizenship division has halted given out citizenship to non-national again is that correct ?

No wonder no ceremony was placed for next month rather than hearsay citizenship ceremony, because no country in the entire clobe could closed down citizenship section or stop given out citizenship, what's going on because some applicant has 2 to 4 month statute limitation time specified for processing, so what's going to happen to those application because they all knew that, Irish citizenship is not a right rather than priviledge but they deserve an answer not limbo like your usual attitudes ?

What do you mean by, you're back again, to you what does it mean ?
Last edited by Immigrant43 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Will you ever f...k o.. .

divinewill
Newly Registered

Post by divinewill » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm

[quote="Immigrant43"]Hear hear hear, accordinging to a reliable source, we heard that, department of justice citizenship division has halted given out citizenship to non-national again is that correct ?

No wonder no ceremony was placed for next month rather than hearsay citizenship ceremony, is it true Mr Shatter, because no country in the entire clobe could closed down citizenship section or stop given out citizenship, what's going on because some applicant has 2 to 4 month statute limitation time specified for processing, so what's going to happen to those application because they all knew that, Irish citizenship is not a right rather than priviledge but they deserve an answer not limbo like your usual attitudes ?[/quote]

Immigrant 43 or what is your name ? why is all your suggestions, ideas, and contributions is all negative nothing impresive about you at all since you've join dis thread are u a negative influence ? but our God will suprise you, those whom you are discouraging will get it soon in ur own very eyes, please keep your negative idea to your self or else you will be block on this forum,if they have refused you(inis)you still need to believe that nothing is imposible for God to do,let your faith arise dont kill people's hope.

Malika

Post by Malika » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

divinewill wrote:
Immigrant43 wrote:Hear hear hear, accordinging to a reliable source, we heard that, department of justice citizenship division has halted given out citizenship to non-national again is that correct ?

No wonder no ceremony was placed for next month rather than hearsay citizenship ceremony, is it true Mr Shatter, because no country in the entire clobe could closed down citizenship section or stop given out citizenship, what's going on because some applicant has 2 to 4 month statute limitation time specified for processing, so what's going to happen to those application because they all knew that, Irish citizenship is not a right rather than priviledge but they deserve an answer not limbo like your usual attitudes ?
Immigrant 43 or what is your name ? why is all your suggestions, ideas, and contributions is all negative nothing impresive about you at all since you've join dis thread are u a negative influence ? but our God will suprise you, those whom you are discouraging will get it soon in ur own very eyes, please keep your negative idea to your self or else you will be block on this forum,if they have refused you(inis)you still need to believe that nothing is imposible for God to do,let your faith arise dont kill people's hope.

Since you are new here, let me introduce you to the infamous Angelcountry aka whatever name he/she invents after being banned.
This person is a troll so the best advice is to never indulge, just ignore.

Regards,
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

Immigrant43
BANNED

Post by Immigrant43 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 am

robby1 wrote:Will you ever f...k o.. .
When a farmer community wrote a petitions to the justice minister to stop granting Irish naturalisation again when they're qualify for it what will you do as an immigrant waiting for Naturalisation ?

Irish naturalisation must never be judged on beloved and politics alright.

viking

Spousal application

Post by viking » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi All,

A friend of mine applied for Irish Spouse in August'12 and recieved a confirmation letter yesterday that his application has been processed to the 2nd stage successfully.

Ironically they've also asked to send completed Marriage&Birth Affidavit at the earliest! in fact he did subimit copeis of the Original Marriage & Birth certificate and they were duly signed by the solicitor as per the requirement at the time of initial application submission.

Did one had to go through the similar experience or any idea as such?

Thank you..

aljazair

Re: Spousal application

Post by aljazair » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 pm

[quote="viking"]Hi All,

A friend of mine applied for Irish Spouse in August'12 and recieved a confirmation letter yesterday that his application has been processed to the 2nd stage successfully.

Ironically they've also asked to send completed Marriage&Birth Affidavit at the earliest! in fact he did subimit copeis of the Original Marriage & Birth certificate and they were duly signed by the solicitor as per the requirement at the time of initial application submission.

Thank you..[/quote] hi, just tell him to send what they request this is ireland :wink:

viking

Re: Spousal application

Post by viking » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm

aljazair wrote:
viking wrote:Hi All,

Thank you..
hi, just tell him to send what they request this is ireland :wink:
Cheers mate!

sixblackbeans
Newly Registered

Post by sixblackbeans » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am

Hi all. I applied Dec. 2011 and haven't heard anything yet.