ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding PEO appointment booking - Tier1 General Extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hs_sdm
Newly Registered

Post by hs_sdm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi All,

I would like to know the details required for booking PEO appointment for Tier 1 General Extension.

I am trying everyday to book appointment, didn't get so far. Before that, I want to know what is case id ? In help window, it's mentioned that it's available in invitation letter. in which invitation letter ?

could you please advice.

Thanks
Subbu

madhumesh
India

Re: Regarding PEO appointment booking - Tier1 General Extens

Post by madhumesh » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

You do not require case id for PEO appointment for Tier 1 General Extension. It is provided with biometrics invitation letter.
hs_sdm wrote:Hi All,

I would like to know the details required for booking PEO appointment for Tier 1 General Extension.

I am trying everyday to book appointment, didn't get so far. Before that, I want to know what is case id ? In help window, it's mentioned that it's available in invitation letter. in which invitation letter ?

could you please advice.

Thanks
Subbu

hs_sdm
Newly Registered

Post by hs_sdm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks madhumesh.

Also, I would like to know selecting the dependants drop down, have to select two (excluding me) or three (including me) ?

hs_sdm
Newly Registered

Post by hs_sdm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Forgot to add one more info.

What else required to book appointment, like passport details for me and dependants ?

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Number of dependents only i.e excluding you.
hs_sdm wrote:Thanks madhumesh.

Also, I would like to know selecting the dependants drop down, have to select two (excluding me) or three (including me) ?

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

I don't remember exactly but probably passport info is not required at time of booking.
hs_sdm wrote:Forgot to add one more info.

What else required to book appointment, like passport details for me and dependants ?