ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Sheffield Attended on 13th Nov 2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi All,
I have attended PEO Sheffield on 13-11-12.
My case was Employed and LTD Company director profit

Case worker said your application looks ok but I need to do some checks for your LTD clients. I need to send letters to your 2-3 client once I will get reply I will further process your application.

Time Line.
Booked in at 9:35am and got Ticket/Token
Application Fee paid at 9:48am
Around 10:15am called for Biometrics
At 11:20 called by case worker and said I need to do some checks on your clients, it will take 10-15 days to further process depending how quickly I will get reply from your clients. Then he printed a standard ack letter and gave my payment receipt.

Any one got similar experience please share what was the result, and after how many days got reply.
Regards,

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

Can anyone reply?

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi
99 views no reply

bluebug
- thin ice -

Post by bluebug » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm

The caseworker will send letter to your clients may be some may be to all to get confirmation of services they got from you.

Your clients need to confirm the services they have taken via letter or form UKBA will send to them.

If a client will not send a confirmation back case worker might not include the payment of that client while calculating your earning band.

Its a normal verification procedure so dont panic.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

CW would contact some of your clients to confirm that you have worked for them, its a part of their verification checks.

After the verification checks are done, and once you clear it, they will send you the passport with the visa on it.

The time frame would depend on how many clients you have and how soon they will respond to UKBA when they are contacted.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Thank Allot for reply.

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

I got my visa confirmation letter today :)

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:32 pm

I got my Visa confirmation Letter today

sureshuvce
Newly Registered

Re: I got my visa confirmation letter today :)

Post by sureshuvce » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Rakesh_Raj wrote:I got my Visa confirmation Letter today
Thats good news
I guess its not that usual for the officer to call each client mentioned in the invoice

Anyways, what matters is the end result which is positive!

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

I had about 6 clients in my self employed plus employed file put last week and it was approved in 2 hours. They just simply called my accountant asking do you know this applicant? and he said yes. Then said thank you and after that lady called me said your application has been approved.

Home office do not require telephone number of clients but on invoice you should mentioned the correct address of your client. I did not provide them my clients number.They might send the letter but not in every case as they already have piled up so much work to do.

Important thing and key to prepare your income certificate is ACCOUNTANT. So chose the proper who have a idea about home office requirement.

Thanks

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Thank you Mayurc for sharing your experience.

Would you please let me know which PEO you had been to, and weather you showed your self employment income as Sole Trader or LTD company structure.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:Thank you Mayurc for sharing your experience.

Would you please let me know which PEO you had been to, and weather you showed your self employment income as Sole Trader or LTD company structure.
Hi Post Heading clearly says I have attended Sheffield PEO
Also I have worked through my LTD Company and acted as Director with 100% share.
Any more question please let me know, I will happy to answer.
Regards,
KS

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks Rakesh Raj, The questions were to "Mayurc".

Rakesh but I like to know if you would like, how many clients did you have at the time of visa extension and do you know about how many of them were contacted by UKBA, if they were contacted by mail or by call.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

scorpio_besal wrote:Thanks Rakesh Raj, The questions were to "Mayurc".

Rakesh but I like to know if you would like, how many clients did you have at the time of visa extension and do you know about how many of them were contacted by UKBA, if they were contacted by mail or by call.
Hi I applied as sole trader. and for that I submitted followings

I submitted following documents as a Sole Trader.

1. Your HMRC Registration document which confirm your UTR
2. Sales Receipts in any 12 months and Sales invoices raised in connection of receipts received in 12 months.
3. On sales invoice – your clients address.
4. If your client is paying by cheque payment then attach a copy after your sales invoice.
5. Your previous Tax returns – I submitted 2010-11 and 2011-12 to prove that my business is constant.
6. Call to HMRC and get your Tax paid Summary so far.
7. Your National Insurance invoices and payments classifications with your bank. If paid by other than your bank then get proof.
8. Accountant Letters
a. Get Income certificate which confirms your gross sales and net profit on CA letterhead
b. Get Income summary which should highlights the following
i. Name of Client
ii. Sales Invoice No
iii. Invoice Amount
iv. Amount received in bank
v. Above should be on your CA letterhead with seal.
c. Year-end accounts

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

Cheers Mayurc for your reply, could you please tell me which PEO did you go to for your visa extension.

And one last question, Did you have any clients pay you by online transfer (faster payment) from your self employment income.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

Mayurc

Post by Mayurc » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:23 am

scorpio_besal wrote:Cheers Mayurc for your reply, could you please tell me which PEO did you go to for your visa extension.

And one last question, Did you have any clients pay you by online transfer (faster payment) from your self employment income.
Sorry I missed this to answer at first. But It was Croydon Office. My clients paid around 10 payment by cheque and others all are BACS.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 am

Thanks Mayurc for the quick reply.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I just had this doubt in my mind, I believe that you would have got points on self employed income before tax.

Did you show the accountant letter with net profit after tax or before tax from your self employment as sole trader.

And did UKBA award points on net profit before tax on your self employed (sole trader) income.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

Rakesh_Raj
Newly Registered

Hi scorpio_besal

Post by Rakesh_Raj » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:53 pm

I worked for 5 different companies I think just 2 got letters. Case worker told me that letter will be sent to 2-3 clients as soon I will get reply I will further process your application and give you a call when I will be in position to give you more info. So he called me on my mobile that your application been approved and I am sending back your pp, BRP will be sent later, I got BRP after 2 days.

Mayurc wrote:
scorpio_besal wrote:Thanks Rakesh Raj, The questions were to "Mayurc".

Hi I applied as sole trader. and for that I submitted followings

I submitted following documents as a Sole Trader.

1. Your HMRC Registration document which confirm your UTR
2. Sales Receipts in any 12 months and Sales invoices raised in connection of receipts received in 12 months.
3. On sales invoice – your clients address.
4. If your client is paying by cheque payment then attach a copy after your sales invoice.
5. Your previous Tax returns – I submitted 2010-11 and 2011-12 to prove that my business is constant.
6. Call to HMRC and get your Tax paid Summary so far.
7. Your National Insurance invoices and payments classifications with your bank. If paid by other than your bank then get proof.
8. Accountant Letters
a. Get Income certificate which confirms your gross sales and net profit on CA letterhead
b. Get Income summary which should highlights the following
i. Name of Client
ii. Sales Invoice No
iii. Invoice Amount
iv. Amount received in bank
v. Above should be on your CA letterhead with seal.
c. Year-end accounts

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Cheers Rakesh :-)
Regards,
A Mutant Member

MarkNew
Newly Registered

Post by MarkNew » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi all, I have seen one of the posts mentioned about "Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB " Can someone please tell me how to do this ? Thank you