ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required on FLR Tier 1 ( Hsmp ) JR of 8 Apr 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kfq220
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Required on FLR Tier 1 ( Hsmp ) JR of 8 Apr 2008

Post by kfq220 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi All.

i Need a bit of Advice on keeping in view my current scenario please , infect today i have received approval latter along with my case documents and Got second extension for the period of three years until 14 November 2015, it was applied on 3rd of July 2012 . and Appeared for Bio Matrices 18th of July 2012. My Immigration history as follows , so you can find it easier to understand.

1. HSMP Home office Approval latter Received on 30th October 2006
2. First Entry clearance Approval on July 2007
3.First Extension Got on July 2009 ( under the line with the HSMP High court judgment of 8 April 2008
4. second Extension Got Today 15th of November 2012 ( Due to Break of continuous Residence )

My Query is that i have filled and submitted FLR Tier 1 ( HSMP) Application form and ukba Accepted this form and did not raise any objection in this regard but here is a contradiction and very much confusing thing is that the Approval latter i have Got from the UKBA saying that they have considered my Application under the Tier 1 ( General ) point based system
and i need to produce this latter on the time of my ILR Application.

Now the dilemma is that Application Form which i have submitted is the FLR Tier 1 Genral ( Hsmp ) one and Now Got Approval on the bases of it , but the other hand UKBA latter says that my application has been considered under the point based system.

Second Query is Neither i have found a visa stamp ( Endorsement) on my passport Nor the UKBA has mentioned in covering latter about the BRP card or the Delivery Time of BRP Card ??
in the meantime i have raised this Query with UKBA through the writing a latter today and look forward for their reply,

can any one help me out in this regard would be great full for yours kind Advice please. look forward !!

Regards

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Re: Urgent Help Required on FLR Tier 1 ( Hsmp ) JR of 8 Apr

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 pm

kfq220 wrote:Hi All.

i Need a bit of Advice on keeping in view my current scenario please , infect today i have received approval latter along with my case documents and Got second extension for the period of three years until 14 November 2015, it was applied on 3rd of July 2012 . and Appeared for Bio Matrices 18th of July 2012. My Immigration history as follows , so you can find it easier to understand.

3.First Extension Got on July 2009 ( under the line with the HSMP High court judgment of 8 April 2008
4. second Extension Got Today 15th of November 2012 ( Due to Break of continuous Residence )

My Query is that i have filled and submitted FLR Tier 1 ( HSMP) Application form and ukba Accepted this form and did not raise any objection in this regard but here is a contradiction and very much confusing thing is that the Approval latter i have Got from the UKBA saying that they have considered my Application under the Tier 1 ( General ) point based system

Now the dilemma is that Application Form which i have submitted is the FLR Tier 1 Genral ( Hsmp ) one and Now Got Approval on the bases of it , but the other hand UKBA latter says that my application has been considered under the point based system.

Second Query is Neither i have found a visa stamp ( Endorsement) on my passport Nor the UKBA has mentioned in covering latter about the BRP card or the Delivery Time of BRP Card ??
in the meantime i have raised this Query with UKBA through the writing a latter today and look forward for their reply,

can any one help me out in this regard would be great full for yours kind Advice please. look forward !!

Regards
Dear Friend,

thanks for sharing your information but for your case may be some more senior can guide you.

My case is same as you

1) get hsmp letter in july 2006

2) enter uk beofre nov 2006 and left january 2007 then a

3) apply under HSMP JR in Jan 2009 and get for years visa

4) due to long gap now will apply under FLR HSMP(Tier1)

and I am in plannig to apply but as you said why you get letter for Tier1 General? it means that for final extension or approval you need to show imcome band or what?

How you applied in PEO or by postal?

Please share your expericne

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:

Regards
Dear Friend,

thanks for sharing your information but for your case may be some more senior can guide you.

My case is same as you

and I am in plannig to apply but as you said why you get letter for Tier1 General? it means that for final extension or approval you need to show imcome band or what?

Hi mate,
infect i went to Glasgow PEO 3rd July 2012 but they refused to process reasoning that as per ukba policy they do not process Hsmp ( JR) Application on Window and thay showed me on the ukba website and than eventually i had no option to process except the postal service and i Did it, but i had a long Arguments with the serving officer that why u r not going to accommodate my application if u have mentioned in FLR Application Form & Guidance notes about the Both postal and PEO services with the Difference in processing fees charges , even than He was on wrong stand .
But its Good News for u that now ukba has started all Hsmp (JR) extension cases on window and u can confirm over the ukba website as well so nothing 2 worry !!

i my case i would request again to senior members or who have any advice or any experience such as mine , so please come up and help me out towards peace of mind , your kind advice would be appreciated .

looking forward !!!
cheers

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 pm

kfq220 wrote:
HSMP(Tier1) wrote:

Regards
Dear Friend,

My case is same as you

Hi mate,
infect i went to Glasgow PEO 3rd July 2012 but they refused to process reasoning that as per ukba policy they do not process Hsmp ( JR) Application on Window and thay showed me on the ukba website and than eventually i had no option to process except the postal service and i Did it, but i had a long Arguments with the serving officer that why u r not going to accommodate my application if u have mentioned in FLR Application Form & Guidance notes about the Both postal and PEO services with the Difference in processing fees charges , even than He was on wrong stand .
But its Good News for u that now ukba has started all Hsmp (JR) extension cases on window and u can confirm over the ukba website as well so nothing 2 worry !!

i my case i would request again to senior members or who have any advice or any experience such as mine , so please come up and help me out towards peace of mind , your kind advice would be appreciated .

looking forward !!!
cheers
Dear Friend,

1) Do you required to maintain balance for 3 months?

as in HSMP(FLR) Tier1 guidence note it shows enough fund? so you also keep them for 3 months or maintain good balance?

2) I read your success good for you that you get extension main point is for letter...It mean next extension with Tier1? and need to show balance?

may be someone guide us

regards

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi
i did not maintain any certain or fix amount for visa extension purposes in my bank account ever because in HSMP ( JR) U don't need to show any certain amount just u have to be a Economically Vibrant which is the policy requirement in JR cases

And i am still waiting for the response of senior members advice after that i would be able to say any thing about my ILR application,

cheers

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm

kfq220 wrote:Hi
i did not maintain any certain or fix amount for visa extension purposes in my bank account ever because in HSMP ( JR) U don't need to show any certain amount just u have to be a Economically Vibrant which is the policy requirement in JR cases

And i am still waiting for the response of senior members advice after that i would be able to say any thing about my ILR application,

cheers
If I wish to try for PEO then which ID I ahve to select as we are under HSMP JR,because in online it not shows FLR(Tier1) form but Tier1 General is there.

So need to try book appointment by Tier 1 General?

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 am

Ya certainly , u r right !!

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 am

Hi sushdmehta or other senior Members

Keeping in view my above scenario can please advice that at the time of my ILR application would i apply under the Hsmp JR or Tier 1 General point based system ?

look forward for ur reply

cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am

Like I always say - once a HSMP JR migrant, always a HSMP JR migrant.

Do not worry what the letter says. UKBA must respond back to your recent communication because there seems to be a mistake somewhere - neither has your passport been endorsed with a vignette nor have you been told that you will be issued leave on a BRP.

As and when you become eligible for settlement, apply for settlement under the HSMP JR terms and conditions.
Last edited by geriatrix on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi sushdmehta

u r magic sushdmehta , Am thankful for Ur prompt reply and Authentic Advice cs its suffice my requirements , thanking u again sushdmehta

cheers

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 pm

My most recent extension (under HSMP JR) was earlier this year, I think in March. The covering letter from UKBA also mentioned "Tier 1 (General)". I didn't get a BRP but I did have a vignette (a full-page visa) put in my passport. I confirmed with UKBA that BRPs aren't issued for HSMP JR applicants even though we have to give biometrics. This may have changed since.

Keep us updated on the response you get to your letter. It seems important because if there is no vignette and no BRP how will you be able to prove the expiry of your new visa? If only the old one is in your passport, it will look as though your leave has expired.

kfq220
Newly Registered

Post by kfq220 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 am

Hi

i have Got my BRP card now having 3 year visa till 14th November 2015 but still haven't Got any reply of my ( Query) latter which i have sent to UKBA , waiting for reply if they would like . see what happens :lol: cheers