ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa application - PAKISTAN

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Dependent Visa application - PAKISTAN

Post by iworker » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 am

Hi all,
I am originally from pakistan but in uk on tier2 visa.
i am applying fr my wife dependent visa.

We got married in late oct and will be applying in Dec start as she has to get her new id card and passport. I have question about following.

Instead of housing report for immigration, i have a letter from a solicitor who has confirmed that they have visited the property and it will not be over-crowded by my wife, together with my tenanancy agreement. is that ok? or should i go for council one? council is charging £200 for it..

I understand i will have to send the copy of my passport and visa.. is it necessary that it is certified by a lawyer or my director who is an engineer can certify it as well??

Means of communication.. i was planning to send calling card, and some screenshots of skype and hotmail inbox.. will that be ok?

nikkah nama is registered with union council, and there is a small round stamp.. i am unsure if this the stamp that the UKBA are after?

if someone can share their experiences, it'll be much appreciated.

thanks ever so much

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 pm

appologies.. this was not meant to be posted in this forum..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm

It (the topic) is now in the appropriate forum.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

grad86
Newly Registered

Post by grad86 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 am Post subject: Dependent Visa application - PAKISTAN
Hi all,
I am originally from pakistan but in uk on tier2 visa.
i am applying fr my wife dependent visa.

We got married in late oct and will be applying in Dec start as she has to get her new id card and passport. I have question about following.

1) Tenancy agreement is good enough. (although not required)

2) Get it certified by a solicitor.

3) Not sure calling cards prove anything. Skype is fine.

4) Registered with the union council? Is it the one in Urdu or the one UC provides with Nadra's registration number? That has both Urdu and English particulars.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 am

many thanks for the reply.

i am planning to submit both, the urdu and the Marriage registration certificate. Both have the same stamp on it. so that should be ok?

grad86
Newly Registered

Post by grad86 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Should be fine. I had them attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs too. Dont think that's a requirement though

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 am

Hi grad86,

Do not forget to include an English translation of your nikah nama. it happens to me when i applied for my wife's visa. They need a English translation certified my notary public along with the urdu one and also the one from NADRA.

I would advise you send this to be on the safe side. My wife's visa got refused on that bases.

Hope it helps