ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent (Outside UK) from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit_singhania
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent (Outside UK) from India

Post by amit_singhania » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 am

Basically there are three Section 6, you will see this when you print a fuly filled form.

Section 6, a) ABOUT THE MAIN APPLICANT

Section 6, b) MAIN APPLICANY EMPLOYMENT DETAILS

Section 6, c) EMPLOYMENT AND FINANCES

Its so confusing is Section 6, c is this for Main applicant or dependent???

I have answered the question assuming its dependents, can you please correct me for each of these.

98 Are you unemployed‚ employed‚ or self-employed?-------- UNEMPLOYED

99 Do you receive income from any other sources‚ including friends or family?--------- YES (Reason: I as husband of dependent need to send money for dependent for her living expenses)

100 Do you have savings‚ properties or other income‚ for example‚ from stocks and shares?-------- NO

101 How much of your monthly income is used to support your family members?-------- Rs. 5,000 (Q 101 and Q 102 are kind of overlapping, here I guess that income spend by wife on family members which is like our Kid)

102 How much do you spend each month on living costs?------- Rs. 10,000 (Q 101 and Q 102 are kind of overlapping, here I guess that toal income spend by wife including her and Kid)

I have read loads of post about this but still couldnt make decision to answer this questins. I am guessing its for Dependent as they have already asked Mian applicant Employment questions in Section 6, b.

Have someone recently applied for Dependents from India, so if yes please help me. Also my kid will be applying as dependent.

Thanks
Amit

amit_singhania
Newly Registered

Post by amit_singhania » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 am

When I tried filling online for my Kid then I see the same questions.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

amit_singhania wrote:Its so confusing is Section 6, c is this for Main applicant or dependent???
The reference to "you" in an(y) application form is for "the applicant".

Use common sense to answer the questions.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ARUNLAL
Mood:
India

Post by ARUNLAL » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
amit_singhania wrote:Its so confusing is Section 6, c is this for Main applicant or dependent???
The reference to "you" in an(y) application form is for "the applicant".

I have filled dependant online application and given below aws to the question. Does this anwsers make any problem in getting visa for my wife ?.

98 .Are you unemployed‚ employed‚ or self-employed?-------- UNEMPLOYED

99 .Do you receive income from any other sources‚ including friends or family?----NO

100. Do you have savings‚ properties or other income‚ for example‚ from stocks and shares?-------- NO

101 How much of your monthly income is used to support your family members?-------- 0

asc.26
Newly Registered

Post by asc.26 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi Amit/Arun,

Have you applied the visa and if what did you enter for section 6?

-ASC

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm

sushdmehta wrote:The reference to "you" in an(y) application form is for "the applicant".

Unnecessary words sushdmehta.

His question is really genuine and person who fills this online application is BOUND to get confused

This new online application got 'sections' in it for 'set of questions'.
However, in section (6) - a and b ask about 'main applicant' i.e. T1(G)-main holder. and suddenly 'c' starts asking about 'dependent/self'

Section 6, a) ABOUT THE MAIN APPLICANT
Section 6, b) MAIN APPLICANY EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Section 6, c) EMPLOYMENT AND FINANCES

For benefit of forum
6(a) & 6(b) are for T1(G) - MAIN.
6(c) is for T1(G) - Dependent.