ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am re-applying got refused couple of weeks ago! NEED HELP?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

basitali

I am re-applying got refused couple of weeks ago! NEED HELP?

Post by basitali » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Hi All,

I am going to re-apply for HSMP as i am not availing the option of review request because i am providing more evidence. the reason given to me by my case worker regarding to my last refusal is that he thinks my tax document is a nortarised copy of orignal tax document i spoke to caseworker and asked him i submitted the two doc one that is issued by employer that is same as uk p60 i told him like uk we send that orignal to tax office to claim our tax return and we got the copy and the second document i submitted is the orignal document and it got the stamp and signature of tax officer AND i told him that you can verify it from tax office in pakistan. after my explaination he told me u did explain this with ur hsmp app if you did you app will be approved any how i spoke to the caseworker what you suggest shall i go for review or shall i re-apply he told me re-apply and provide the letter from tax officer that in your country tax system works like that. i told him that not a problem I also told him that i will mention your name in cover letter when i will re-apply that you told me to re-apply with the following letters. he told me that is fine you can mention.

i need suggestion on the points already awarded to me are they going to re award me.

reply please.

basit ali

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:43 pm

There is no guarentee that you will get points for what you have been awarded last time.

However, if you submit exactly the same documentation, it is more than likely that you will get points ( unless they have awarded you points by mistake, which is a rare case )

basitali

Post by basitali » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:27 pm

Thanks web hunter,

I have a uk MSC and a ielts test see how the things goes.

any how can you please tell me do home office accept any kind of uk masterio card i have one from hsbc bank.

with regards,

basit farooq

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:58 pm

i guess, that card should be fine.

basitali

Post by basitali » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:06 pm

thanks mate

you are star

:))))