ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need help on EARNING PERIOD question...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kichu7
Newly Registered

I need help on EARNING PERIOD question...

Post by kichu7 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi friends, it would be of great help if someone could tell me wat exactly does EARNING PERIOD mean??
I started working from 1 feb 2012 and I am showing salary of 9 months till 31 oct...
So do I have to show the salary credited day i.e. 27 of every month.......
Do I need to show from 27 feb 2012 to 27 oct 2012 OR
1 feb 2012 to 31 oct 2012??

Please help, I would really appreciate any help on this matter.....I have my extension on 21 nov 2012...
Thanks!

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

its 1 feb 2012 to 31 oct 2012 as the payment that you received on 27th feb was for period of 1st feb to 29th feb. earnings period is not the date when you get payment but the time period when you have actually worked to earn that money.
Tier1 Aspirant

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 am

kichu7 wrote:Hi friends,
I have a query regarding bank statements, as I am showing same bank account for salary credit and maintenance funds, so my query is that do I need separate bank statements or only single original statements will be okay?
Plsss do help...

Thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: I need help on EARNING PERIOD question...

Post by prisat » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

kichu7 wrote:Hi friends, it would be of great help if someone could tell me wat exactly does EARNING PERIOD mean??
I started working from 1 feb 2012 and I am showing salary of 9 months till 31 oct...
So do I have to show the salary credited day i.e. 27 of every month.......
Do I need to show from 27 feb 2012 to 27 oct 2012 OR
1 feb 2012 to 31 oct 2012??

Please help, I would really appreciate any help on this matter.....I have my extension on 21 nov 2012...
Thanks!
Monthly once salary, so you will have to produce 12 salary slips. If you consider from 1st to month end for every month for the consecutive 12 months within the last 15 months before today's date (until and otherwise your 12th month salary is credited before the today's date) you are absolutely fine.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

marynwokedi
Newly Registered

Post by marynwokedi » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 pm

@kichu7

If you are going to show period from 1st Feb - 27th Feb, make sure you include date of payment into your statement because if the date payment entered your account is outside the period claimed, it will not be considered

@tier1_aspirant123 - If you have different dates on payslip and bank statement, CW is more interested in when you actually had access to the money in your account. You have to show proof that the you had actual access to the money during the period you claimed via bank statement, so salary for 27th Feb will not be considered if it reflects in the account outside period claimed. This mistake has been continuously made by lots of people who have had their application refused cos of less earnings after deduction of salaries claimed outside period.

So please note that if you want to write 1st Feb - 27th Feb as earnings period claimed, salary that entered your account on the 31st will not be considered regardless of the fact that it is for payslip 27th as you did not have access to these funds until 31st which is now outside your claim period.

So my advise is to include 31st as part of your claim period to avoid losing the earnings

I hope you understand