ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smith2
- thin ice -

Citizenship

Post by smith2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi Guy
To be frankly and honest the way some guy talk about the social welfare payment that are being consider for citizenship and that they are not working or paying Tax and some other issue in this forum. I think you are becoming unfare to others and not being united, as this forum is to share your previous exper....... so that could correct thier mistake and learn more.
I worked as m/pra........nal and pay heavy tax too and I have been in Ireland since 2004 I just apply naturalisation recently and I hope I will surely get it anytime
What I know is that citizenship is an honour with coffer on the minister of justice to give either you are working or not, even if you paid a million Euro tax per year. For example see Harold v Home office his multi billioner who paid over 2-3 million pound per for the past 35years
Let be in one word and one Love everybody