ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk islamic nikha nama and pakistani nikha nama

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kambohg
Mood:
United Kingdom

uk islamic nikha nama and pakistani nikha nama

Post by kambohg » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm

AOA every one could you plz tell me uk islamic nikha nama and pakistani nikha nama is same and can i c it bcoz some one want merry with my 1 friend so she want check it is it real or fake plz help asap and send me ur email i want to show you a copy same like he have thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

Unless the UK mosque is registered under UK law to perform marriages (and very few are), the marriage won't be considered legal in this country.

kambohg
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by kambohg » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Casa wrote:Unless the UK mosque is registered under UK law to perform marriages (and very few are), the marriage won't be considered legal in this country.
ok but my question is this is islamic nikha nama is same like pakistani or englnad islamic nikha nama is difrent then other country

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:20 pm

You mean bad quality like your posting quality? I wish people would not treat forums like their texts on their mobiles!

And before anyone bites my head off, its the 'i c u r' (I see you are) that I am whinging about!

Sunday rant over!

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 pm

gollywood wrote:You mean bad quality like your posting quality? I wish people would not treat forums like their texts on their mobiles!
And before anyone bites my head off, its the 'i c u r' (I see you are) that I am whinging about!
Sunday rant over!
Not going to bite your head off (although it might go down well with my Sunday roast?), just wanted to say how much I agree. English is not my native tongue either, and God knows I still make a lot of mistakes. Therefore, I blame no one for making a lot of spelling or grammar mistakes - but it irks me immensely when people don't even bother to try using reasonably correct English. Hogwash like bcoz, ur and plz are not words.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm

When UK nikah nama is issued in UK and Pakistani nikah nama issued in Pakistan, how can the two be "same"?

Or did you mean something else by "same"?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!