ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application made without COS: A-Rated Sponsor, No Allocation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chin1605

Application made without COS: A-Rated Sponsor, No Allocation

Post by chin1605 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:31 am

I submitted my application on 18 October (switching from PSW to Tier 2G) with just 2 working days before the expiry of my Leave to Remain.

The Level 1 user for organisation (NHS and A- Rated) had left, and the organisation completed Sponsorship Change of Circumstance (SCOC) in July requesting that another person be made Level 1 user. After chasing UKBA severally, and with 10 days left before the expiry of my visa in October, organisation sent ‘Urgent Request’.

After more reminders to UKBA about urgent request and with 2 working days left (18th October), I submitted my application with cover letter from Organisation's Head of HR (SMS Accounting Officer) and myself.

Payment was taken a week later (pd by cheque) and I received acknowledgement letter 3 weeks (November 2) after submission but have not received or heard anything since then.

Organisation was assigned Level 1 user on Oct 25, but no COS allocation and have since sent Urgent Request for COS. No response as of yesterday.

Does anyone know what is likely to be happening to my application?

Please share your experience/s if you've been or are in a similar situation.

I am totally stressed out!!!

Cheers

chin1605

UPDATE

Post by chin1605 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 am

Hi All,

Just an update. My organisation received allocation of COS on Monday and one was assigned to me immediately.

I completed a Change of Circumstance form and sent via Special delivery so that I would have proof of postage and delivery. I've tracked online and have confirmation of delivery. So fingers crossed now.

Will update as soon as there is any news.

Cheers

chin1605

Re: Biometrics Enrolment Letter Received

Post by chin1605 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

chin1605 wrote:Hi All,

Just an update. My organisation received allocation of COS on Monday and one was assigned to me immediately.

I completed a Change of Circumstance form and sent via Special delivery so that I would have proof of postage and delivery. I've tracked online and have confirmation of delivery. So fingers crossed now.

Will update as soon as there is any news.

Cheers
After waiting for close to 4 months since submitting my application, I finally received the Biometrics Enrolment letter last Thursday (07/02/13). Had to call the UKBA severally, up until last Tuesday (05/02/13). The letter was dated 05/02/13!!!!

Did the enrolment on Friday and now hoping for a positive decision.

Will keep you posted.