ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and Paternity leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajit123456
Newly Registered

ILR and Paternity leave

Post by ajit123456 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

For Tier1(General) to ILR, can the paternity leave be shown as an exemption for continuous 12 months earnings? I have taken a paternity leave for 2 weeks for which I received paternity pay which takes me to a lower income band. If I hadn't taken the leave I get 5 points more. I can see there is an option for maternity and adoption related absence for Tier(1) General and the form doesn't say explicitly paternity where as in Tier(2) applicants it says Paternity,maternity or adoption related absences. Even if that can be shown, I am confused about how to calculate the income. Do I need to include 2 weeks before the 12 month period, if so, how do I calculate the salary for 2 weeks. Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!