ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR payment in PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gojo
Newly Registered
Armenia

ILR payment in PEO

Post by gojo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Dear All,

After browsing/searching the forum, still I have some questions regarding the payment in PEO.May be you can share your information.

1) How long does take the payment by banker’s draft if apply in person in PEO?

2) Do you have to wait in the payment point until the money will be transferred from the bank if you are paying by banker's draft?

3) What is the correct reference for banker’s draft: payable to “The Home Office” or “Home Office”?

4) Can you in PEO change the payment method if there will be a failure in payment? One can prepare spare payment pages for the form SET(O), for example, for VISA and DEBIT cards or banker’s draft and change the pages if they agree.

Cheers

pied_piper

Re: ILR payment in PEO

Post by pied_piper » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:54 pm

gojo wrote:Dear All,

After browsing/searching the forum, still I have some questions regarding the payment in PEO.May be you can share your information.

1) How long does take the payment by banker’s draft if apply in person in PEO?

2) Do you have to wait in the payment point until the money will be transferred from the bank if you are paying by banker's draft?

3) What is the correct reference for banker’s draft: payable to “The Home Office” or “Home Office”?

4) Can you in PEO change the payment method if there will be a failure in payment? One can prepare spare payment pages for the form SET(O), for example, for VISA and DEBIT cards or banker’s draft and change the pages if they agree.

Yes, you can even make the corrections in the form, if pointed out by the CW, and initial these changes. I have seen it happening in Solihull PEO and I am sure others wont be an exception.
I am not sure about (1) and (2).

Cheers

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Q1-3, read the UKBA website for payment methods as different PEOs have different policies.

Q4- perfectly fine but some PEOs process payment in your absence. This can be arranged with the payment clerk.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

gojo
Newly Registered
Armenia

Post by gojo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 am

Thanks a lot for reply.